• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do pokemon taste like?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    there's a reason why all the legends are almost all gone. its those crazy old people. but you can't deny there taste buds that tastey kyorge fin soup or groudon beef!

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • Propably all the normal type pokemon would taste the best, or at least the most normal. I wonder what pikachu would taste like? It would propably be pretty tough to fry Torchik, since fire pokemon are pretty resistant to fire... If you were a vegetarian, would it be okay to eat Bulbasaur? Hmm, this is interesting. :D

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I want to try Stantler venison. Or Goldeen sushi. Or that fruit that hangs from Tropius' neck.

I bet Ditto tastes like tofu...bleh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I always thought Ditto would taste like strawberry Jell-O or something. xD
    And Cherubi is supposedly sweet-tasting. I'd like to try some Cherubi pie (that rhymed 8D)

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • I imagine a wailord would taste very fishy!
    I would also imagine me having some hotdogs with excutour's eggs.
    and...
    I would think that Umbreon is hotdogs! =]

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Rayqauza would not be edible!

Miltank would taste like cow, not beef! I am tempted to try and eat a Remoraid, stupid things!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'd wuv to eat a Beldum!
    I wonder what it would taste like?
    Probable like cheese or something. :\

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
  • Well there is mouses, birds and cows, so I think they will taste like meat or w/e just like in real life that weird people eat... xD

Don't you mean mice?

They would taste like whatever condiment i put on them.

So, they would taste like nothing on their own?

Oh,thats easy,plastic,since you cant get them out your game cartridge

The point was what would they taste like if they were real.

I can't answer for anything else, but Farfetch'd obviously tastes like chicken.

Or maybe duck.

Trying to eat a pokemon like Geodude would probably not end nicely...

I wounder what it'd be like eating Mr. Mime?

Ugg... I take that back...

Mr. Mime is a humanoid Pokemon, so he would taste like a human. Of course, I don't know what a human would taste like. *cough* OkayI'macannibal *cough*

And eating a Geodude? Well, let me demonstrate. *Eats Geodude.* *CRUNCHCRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Ow! My teeth! Oh, God, that hurts!!!

Snorlax would feed over 10000 starving children. Also, if you ate a Voltorb, you would probably get an electric shock.

Back