• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do U listen 2 when your battling on WiFi?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Me? I definitely listen to music....I am at my strongest when I listen to Hindi music...

What do U listen 2 when your battling on WiFi?What do U listen 2 when your battling on WiFi?

Blue Tomoshibi

Pokémon a go-go!
    Years
  • I listen to Airman ga Taosenai, Its always a nice mood setter for me. Depending on how the battle is going I'll start saying either my name or my opponents name when it says I can't defeat Airman/Woodman. Funny, and it keeps me laughing even when I'm getting owned.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I often youtube the Mesprit/Azelf/Uxie battle theme during important matches. Regular ones I'll either listen to the game or turn Daft Punk/a dance beat on, haha. Keeps me focused and not distracted by the words in the songs.

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    I've just gotten into breaking benjamin, I love them!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Don't have WiFi, but I listen to the battle music, I can't concentrate if I'm listening to songs haha

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
  • It's been awhile since I battled, but when I did, before I restarted, I'd listen to either Dethklok or Metallica. If not, I'd just randomize all of the songs on my comp, and listen to whatever's playing... like earlier, when I was trading, I was singing a song w/ my headphones on, not realizing voice chat was on.

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Lol i listen to sum remixes, ppl talking, or wutever noises there are if the VC is on XD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I don't have time to listen to music, so I listen to whatever music the battle has and listen to it till the battle ends. I might listen to different music once I have the time, but in most of my battles, I just battle them and don't pay attention to anything aside from what the're saying.

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I'll either listen to whats on my TV, or if it's really important, like you said, I will just listen to the match so I can think better.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I tend to listen to Linkin park, they always seem to get me in the mood to battle.

Back