• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you always drink in the morning?

What do you always drink in the morning?

• Orange Juice

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Tea

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Milk

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Watahh!

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Red Chain

It's what I tend to always drink.. I dislike water and milk, and I don't have any instant coffee packets.

Caffeine can be a bothersome addiction, let me tell you.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Gotta have milk in the morning. It tastes good and sometimes I'll even be in too much of a hurry to eat any food, so milk is often a food substitute because it's a rather filling beverage.

If I'm groggy and having trouble waking up fully, or need to be super awake for a morning class or something, I'll have a can of Mountain Dew, as well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Water since if I'm actually up during the daylight hours of the morning I'm probably at college with it being the only drink in my bag.

Vie

Years
    I drink coffee every morning. I need twenty minutes for that. It helps to have a good start and it just relaxes me. wonderful. :D

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Nothing. ;______; I'd rather eat something in the morning then drink something, but if I do drink something it's orange juice if we have it around at the moment or it's the extra milk from my cereal. *shot*

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Coke definitely, but if im out of that i'd go for some good CHOCOLATE milk :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I drink whatever is in my refrigerator at the time. Usually soda, or rarely,orange juice.

Back