• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you call the D/P trio?

What do you call the D/P trio?

• The pixies

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • The fairies

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • The sorriest excuse of a group of Pokemon that some people call a legendary trio

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 37.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • What do you call Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie? If other, what do you call them?

I call them the sorriest excuse of a group of Pokemon that some people call a legendary trio.

Last edited:

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • There was some term i herd in the game but i call them the fairy flower children
    (if you watch the video in my sig up to the saddler part youd get the joke)

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • I don't call them anything special :/ Maybe the lake legendarys. I dunno...

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    Please, remember the four word rule.

And I think everyone calls them pixies, even though only Uxie is supposed to be a pixie; Azelf is an elf (though Agnome -japanese game- is a gnome) and Mesprit is a spirit.

I think it's actually sprite, it's much closer to an elf or a pixie, and you only have to add an "E" at the end to form it.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • I call them then pixies in my fanfiction so please don't tell me im worng. They look a lot like pixies and they are definenitley not faries (do they look like they have wings and magic wands to you?) So basicly its a kind of a predicament, Maybe an anime Episode will have it

-Amso-

TNT

louder!..... louder!..WHISMUR!
    Years
  • id probably call them the emotions? the keys even because they're used like keys to awaken dialga/palkia

Harwinder

Pokemon Breeder - EV Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah... NO

Food for the real legendaries. Or even an appetizer... Cuz they arent very useful

Well actually they are kinda useful, if you have a really sucky start and just can;t beat the E4, well they kinda CAN help **Isn't sure if you get them before or after E4**, but anyway, they CAN be useful if you train em right with the right move set.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Pretty sure it's before. I think I had Uxie before. And I call them the Pixies I guess. I think Azelf is cool, but the other two suck.

Years
  • I agree with the first post, a waste of what to call "legendary pokemon".

Azelf and a few Nasty Plots will do great to help against beating E4, but... competitive battling? They fail...

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • I agree with the first post, a waste of what to call "legendary pokemon".

Azelf and a few Nasty Plots will do great to help against beating E4, but... competitive battling? They fail...
    The Unlegendary Legendary Trio. XD
    Hey, they are as legendary as your Mewtwo! Really, nobody is criticizing Regigigas, so why you hate the pixies?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Hey, they are as legendary as your Mewtwo! Really, nobody is criticizing Regigigas, so why you hate the pixies?

Whatwhat? I love Giga. Giga is cool.

I guess I would call them "Lake Entities". It's an all encompassing title. Besides, I usually associate Sprites, Gnomes / Elves, and Pixies all as different elemental spirits; Sprites are fire, Gnomes and earth, Elves are wood and Pixies are air - it's just embedded in my mind that way.

Back