• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you call your parents?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I have quite a variance!
    Mother: mother (when I'm ticked off), mom, mommy (when I'm feeling weak or acting sweet), her first name and when I'm really ticked off, her middle name which is her mother's name (and her mother's kinda crazy)

Father: dad, daddy, Rich (his first name, when I'm ticked off I call him Rech. My twenty four yearold sister calls him Dadoo lot now for some reason.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I call my mom "ma" and "ama", both in spanish since we speak spanish at home. I call my dad "pa" and "apa", again, in spanish, so it's not how I think you're pronouncing it but if you know spanish then you know what I mean.

Years
    When I was little I'd call them mommy and daddy most times. Now they are just mom and dad. I think it has to do with what age you are.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I call my parents Mommy and Daddy...I am still a little kid at heart :3

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I call mine Mom and Dad. I'm not so formal to use "mother" and "father", and "mommie" and "daddy" both faded out years ago. Occasionally, I'll still say "Daddy" to my dad, but that's usually when I want something. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Mama and Dad. I never remember calling my mother "mommy," although I do remember calling my father "daddy" when I was younger.

exemption

void
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    A 30-year old calling their parents "mommy" and "daddy" is...rather bizarre. No offense.

When I'm talking to them I refer to them as "mum" and "dad"; when I'm talking to other people about my parents, I refer to them as "mother" and "father." Don't ask me why. ^_^;

Years
    I call my parents Mom and David. (David's my stepdad -- my father is dead, so, yeah... ._.; )

If I'm in a certain mood, I'll call my mom mommy. But yeah, that doesn't happen very often. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    exemption said:
    A 30-year old calling their parents "mommy" and "daddy" is...rather bizarre. No offense.
    Not really. I'd say it was habbit. o_O;
    Like me calling my Mother, Mumsey. I don't mean to say it, it just comes out.

enyce

banned
    Years
    I call my father By his Name, I call my mother Mommy. I call my step mother by name also

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I call my parents "Mommy" and "Daddy", simply because I've been doing it my entire life and I could never bring myself to break the habit. I really like it when people call their parents "Mother" and "Father" though, for some reason.

Back