• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you dislike about your physical appearance?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • Most people dislike something about how they look. What is it that you don't like about your physical self?

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
  • I don't like being as skinny as I am. I'm fairly toned, but my metabolism is off the scale. So no matter what I eat I don't put anything on. I've had it a few times where I've weighed up to half a stone heavier in the evening, to then being back to normal in the morning when I wake up.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I have chubb lovehandles that I wanna get rid of :C I hate that I'm short.. and I dislike the stretch-marks on my thighs :c oh and I don't like my boobs either. Or my rosacea (but I'm looking after it.) I'm not hugely concerned about any of these (half of them I can't change anyways) but it's just something I rather not have haha..

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I hate my hair... it's super curly, and impossible to do anything with... plus my mom's side has a receding hairline, and my dad's side has a bald spot.

Seriously hate it.

Years
  • I could be a little taller, I guess. I'm a real life Edward Elric, as both of my younger siblings are taller than me. And I'm 6 feet. But much less sexier, of course.

Years
  • I could be a little taller, I guess. I'm a real life Edward Elric, as both of my younger siblings are taller than me. And I'm 6 feet. But much less sexier, of course.

I was about to say 'screw you, you're not short' cause I misunderstood the FMA reference at first lol.

Anyway I could do with having a better shaped nose lol. Increase my height and give me a better figure and I'd be ballin'

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2022
    I have not minded for my appearance for years. I have acne, I have ugly hair, I got a beard and a mustache, I'm a bit fat (it used to be worse), I got zero muscle, I have plain clothes. And I don't mind at all, because it's too much trouble for a look I don't even get to see myself. In fact, I make jokes about myself being ugly (I break mirrors just by looking at them!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I hate being shorter than most other people. People often bother me about it actually, and I dont like that. I also dont like my hair. Im a self concious person in general though, so I dont really like anything about the way I look.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I could lose a bit of weight just all around, that's my biggest issue with myself. Like I don't like my legs cause my thighs aren't skinny, I don't like my stomach cause it's not flat, etc. All weight things. I also have some dark hair on my upper lip that I can't afford to laser off but I don't like Nair-ing it so I would like to get rid of that.

Other than those two things I'm pretty okay with my appearance.

Years
  • EVERYTHING

I hate my hair and my face. My hair because it's insanely long and for some reason I haven't cut it and my face because lulangstetc. but seriously I get annoyed by my own face. the kind of one I want to slap. oh well, 'least I don't have to look at it ;D

Years
  • I dislike my teeth a lot, they have a big gap between the two front ones and they're really big and I have some thing where I have a few extra teeth. I hate them so much, it's the sole reason why I don't smile. I also don't like my skin because it's just generally greasy but it's not as bad as it was a few years ago so I'm not that down about it anymore but it still makes me self concious.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Oh, so much. Where should I start? Lol. Well I don't like how my face looks, it isn't very girly looking, so if you see just my face I look more like a 12-year-old boy than an (almost) 16-year-old girl. Makeup only helps to a certain extent.

But what really bugs me is my hair. Not only is it a really ugly color, but I was stupid and got it all cut off so its wicked short. And it makes my face look really round and terrible like this. It's taking such a long time to grow it back, and I really want to do a pouf but I can't because it's so short. D: But I guess that's my fault, really. At least it'll look better once it grows back. I can't say the same about my face, that's pretty much stuck the way it is. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I can be quite handsome in a certain angle and certain light.

I don't really care about anything. I've got no muscle or tan but that could be fixed, if I cared that is. I don't, so, there's nothing to complain about.

Have I ever been told to **** off because of my appearance? No. Have any of you? I don't know, I'd be surprised if the answer was yes. Everyone on this planet is flawed except for the media celebrities shoved in our faces; but we all know they aren't actually human.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm way too short and skinny. 5'0" and about 105 pounds. I'm worried I'll be too short to drive the big luxury cars I like.

I also hate the fact that my facial hair grows back way too quickly. And that the hair atop my head is horribly uneven... it's thick in some parts and almost balding in others.

Then there's the fact that because of my allergies, I'm almost constantly covered in sores and rashes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The only thing that is bothering me about myself is my weight. Though I am currently working on that by going to the gym & stay fit. :3

Oh, and my hair. I regret cutting it super short. :( It's short with really short layers, so it kinda sounds like I almost have no hair. lol

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nothing. I'm beautiful. Everybody wants me.

Just kiddin. I'm way too skinny, I don't think I've put on any weight since like the eight grade lmfao. And if I have, it was like 5 pounds. And I lost it after that. And I never used to do any exercise, so I'm not muscular at all. But that's starting to stop, slowly. Once cycling season (and all-around good weather to go and do stuff outside) comes back, I'll be spending more time outside.

Oh and I could be a little taller, but honestly it doesn't bother me that much anymore.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Well I wish I was taller nowadays to name one thing, being 5'9 just seems so short imo.

That and my muscles could be a lot bigger too lol.

And don't get me started about facial hair now, ugh.

Years
  • Alot of people complain about being too skinny however I want to say that at least you are society's vision of a perfect shape. Try being at least 50lbs over with folds and all that crap... you'd wish you were too skinny :p

And that pretty much says what I dislike about my other appearance. That's why I'm doing something about it :p

Back