• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you dislike about your physical appearance?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Red cheeks. And the shape of my head on certain days when I'm feeling self-conscious, but if the red cheeks could just go away I'd be very happy.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • I'm petite. I'd really like to be taller, people always compare me to a pixie or Tinker Belle or whatever. I'm not a midget or short- I just have a small, thin frame.
    My hands and feet are really small.

It helps, I guess, in being graceful- I do ballet and gymnastics- but at times I really do wish I was taller. My boyfriend practically towers over me and could snap me like a toothpick.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • I don't really dislike anything about my body to be honest. There may be a few things I'm kind of bothered by, but nothing major. My best guess would be my nose, which is a little big, but I don't really mind it that much. That and my bony fingers.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yes I can confirm Red's SKELETON FINGERS.

Anyways gosh haha, it really depends on my mood whether I dislike something about me physically or not. The thing I'm most self conscious about probably is my right eye which just looks a tad different than my left one, and I like my left one more haha (of course everyone is asymmetrical so that is some consolation), and I find my upper body to be too skinny actually. I eat a LOT but I just don't gain any weight, and if I do it's only in my lower body, and just for a short while because I ride a bike everyday for a long time. I just wish I'd gain a little weight on my upper body.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've been a bit concerned about my weight lately but not enough to do anything about it so I guess I don't really care that much, haha.

I definitely dislike the dark circles under my eyes though. :( I've had insomnia for the last year and they've gotten worse and worse. Luckily I'm not entirely fail with makeup so on the days where it's really bad, I can use concealer but... ugh. Even seeing my face sometimes just makes me feel tired because I look so tired. ;~;

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Definitely my weight. I'm probably about 30 lbs overweight...but I just don't have the motivation to lose it right now. Too much other stuff on my plate...like food. XD j/k but really though...my life is stressful right now.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • I dislike my teeth and my skinniness.
    When I asked my dentist if I needed a bracket he told me the next thing: "You can do that, but your teeth not that far apart from eachother, actually it's quite convient since you can brush your teeth easier like this.
    My front teeth are a little bit bigger than all my other teeth and there is in my opinion a large space between them. All my other teeth look fine but those front teeth just look odd.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I really don't like my stomach... people say it's flat, but it isn't.. it like pokes out and i'm that self conscious of it i have to breathe in when i'm out and about. i've been breathing in for so long i can do it without making it obvious that i'm breathing in. i also hate my leg... due to a blood clot i had (and still have) it's slightly swollen and could be that way for life.. it really brings me down knowning i'll have one leg slightly bigger than the other.. but oh well.

those are pretty much the only things i don't like about my appearance.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I dislike my teeth and my ears and nose are small compared to my face

Years
  • My teeth, not that they're like all ugly and yellow or anything, I just don't like them for some reason. When I smile I hide them.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I'm really short for my age, and it's really annoying to hear stuff about it. My hair is extremely thick and I hate the way it looks. I have thick eyebrows as well, and even though everyone else thinks I'm fine weight wise, I always think I look fat. :< But otherwise, I'm okay. I'm actually fascinated by my own eyes, ha.

Back