• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do if a bug gets on you?

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Why does everyone wants to kill the bug O_0...
    I usually just pick it up and then place it somewhere else :3
    Unless..It's a wasp, of a fat house fly that makes noise... Then I'll hunt after it with my electric fly swapper.
    Quite fun , you know :3

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Depends on the bug...if it's a friendly bug like a ladybug, butterfly, or firefly, then I just let it crawl and/or attempt to catch it.

if it's a not-so-friendly bug, I'll attempt to squish it, or get somebody to squish it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Spiders, scream till it gets scared of my screaming or just runs away, or Just run as far as i can for a shower, Snail, go wash my body all over, anything else found in the shower if it isn't a spider pick it up (Including Cockroach) and put it outside. Anything else i lurve and pick it up play and have races with it XD!!!!
    hh simpsonqueen

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    If it were a butterfly, I'd be like "awww..."
    If it were anything else, I'd be like "EEEKK!!"
    XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    If it's an ant (or anything that's of that size), I'll try to blow it away.

But anything larger... I freak out.

Major freak out points if it has BIG wings. (Like butterflies.... and moths....)

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    I'd smack it, and then feed the smushed bug to my cat. She LOVES eating spiders and grasshoppers...

But if it was my sister...she would practically EXPLODE! She'd start crying and running around in circles, screaming. Wimp. Only if it was poisonous I'd get scared, because, hey, it's poisonous...must I explain?

If it's a spider, I'll twitch, and then smack it off me, mainly because it has more than six legs. Any other bug I'll just smack without a second thought, unless its a ladybug, a butterfly, or a firefly (mainly because I try to make them land on me on purpose). I know, I'm biased, not smushing pretty bugs, but still...

But if I feel like it, I guide them off my body and let it free.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I tend to jump pretty bad. I don't like creepy crawly things very much. I try my best not to kill them, though. Normally, I'll shoo them off my and get a paper towel to hold them in until I can get them outside.

The only time I ever squish a bug is if my sister is freaking out. She hates bugs. And, if there's a moth in her room, I have no choice but to kill it.

Not all bugs are bad, though. Sometimes, I'll sit outside and just wait for a butterfly to perch on me.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I take a piece of paper, brush it onto said paper and carry it outside to release. *BUDDHIST-PWND*

Back