• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you do on break

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Look at my phone
    Be it facebook, instagram, read manga, etc
    That's the simple life

Years
    When I'm working my breaks typically involve training, getting lessons of my own or chatting with friends. When studying I study from home so my breaks involve a lot of time on PC lol.

Sirfetch’d

Nothing because 15 minutes isn't enough to do anything. 8(

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I actually take a nap. My breaks are quite long.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Sit down and do paperwork cause I have a lot of reports to take care of daily and no time to spare. I actually don't like taking real breaks because I hate the feeling of being unproductive.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have an hour to take if I so wish; the vast majority of my office works through their lunch and it makes me sad. I usually pop in my headphones and go on a long walk around our area which unfortunately is SUPER under construction atm. I've had to carve out some pretty weird paths for myself since every road I want to walk down is closed off at some point.

I listen to music, mostly and try to de-stress. I also pop onto Discord for a bit too if I'm in the mood to be talkative.

Back