• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do to feel happy?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Happy = talk to friends, watch anime, play video games, go on the web, and eating
    inb4 fat

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    Uh, nothing. When I'm in a bad mood it just wears off eventually.
    Pretty much this, really. I don't realize when I'm in a bad mood or not, despite it seemingly be obvious to some. I just face the problems head on and not waste any time trying to satisfy myself with a distraction.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I go and watch my favorite anime, Cardcaptor Sakura. Also, I get the feeling that this thread is almost exactly the same as like two others, but with a few words changed, but whatever.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    To feel happy, I make OVP threads. It has a calming effect on me. Talking to friends also makes me happy, as well as listening to both Forever and Down.

Ayselipera

Listening to music is a big stress reliever for me. Playing my ds or just thinking of other things helps too. I'm pretty good at just drifting off into thought and forgetting about how miserable I am.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I go and watch my favorite anime, Cardcaptor Sakura. Also, I get the feeling that this thread is almost exactly the same as like two others, but with a few words changed, but whatever.

Yes...as soon as I posted it I left for bed. When I got back online there were a few other questions just the same as mine. xD

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013

Blue Nocturne remembers that show, it was really good if i recall correctly.
    As for me, i listen to music, eat, play video games, curl up in bed, you know; the classics. I also like to draw in my spare time.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Whenever I'm not happy, I like to draw and sometimes write. It lets the stress out. Playing consoles also help big time.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Playing Videogames, listening to Music, and ESPECIALLY hanging out with my friends are three things that make me happy. :)

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I listen to instrumental music and look at pictures of Pokemon. They both keep me calm and bring out my creativity.

Here's are two examples:

Back