• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do when you're bored?

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • jynx said:
    (Why do you always say "Boo ya!"?)

Why do I what with the What what?!?! HUH!?!? Did you jsut ask me that!?!?

ARRGHH!!!

I'd explain the whole she-bang behind it, but I have to go to school in 3 months...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I eat, eat, eat, eat, EAT! I tend to need something in my mouth when I'm bored. So mah mum bought me fruit for me to eat when I'm bored, cus I tend to chow down on fatty food, and I dun wanna get fat XD

*dies*

Seoul

diiirr!
    Years
  • i do not beleive in boredom. I can take care of myself all with the simple ability to think, and walk. even breathing can occupy me.

On the other hand, I am completely numb/lethargic and dont do anyhting.. o.o.. and i dont care.. or seomthing. I have yet to figure it out..

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well, when I'm bored I'm usally doing nothing, then If I do decide to do somthing I really get "unbored", So If I'm bored, I'm usally doing nothing..

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
  • When ever I'm bored, I go online. LOL. I'm bored alot. Then that entertains me! And when I'm bored online- I come here! LOL. When I'm bored here- I come to the Voting polls thing! Don't you feel special!
    Lol, I also go to neopets, and search ebay, and go to several other boards. I also look up the TV guide online to see hwats on later. Or I watch a DVD.
    I used to do the paint thing- but I stopped for some reason, lol.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I don't see what's so great about a Timid Sceptile. Speed is already high and it needs all the special attack boost it can get. Whatever. I don't play online or anything.

aaaaaa

Or post on here :P

I dont get much time to be bored.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • i started getting bored alot l8ly so i started a pokemon story starting right from the biginning (pallet town) a,m ganna have it so i go to all the new places aswell but for now its all the old pokemon and the odd g/s/c pkmn or r/s for example the 2nd pkmn i got was a pichu that was abandoned :P anyway that was so long i 4got wat i was writing about :?

i guess i could read what i just wrote but its too long :'(

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    When i get bored i ether play pokemon cards netbattle do something on paint like the change the look of a picture or fall asleep.

TeamRocket

I either go to discussion boreds like this one or i play a bored game with my little sister. Preferably the first one.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    I'm never bored for more than 5 minutes, boredom is such waste of time.

BOO ya!
    Yeah, I'd even rather be angry then bored, I hate the word bored. >=p

Back