• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*what do you do while you play pokemon?*

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    I only do something besides playing when I'm grinding, and I look at the internet or watch some evolution while doing that.

Years
  • Sometimes while i'm doing something like grinding, or a fun playthrough i'll watch something on YouTube or listen to music, but when i'm doing stuff that requires me to be hooked to a computer I can't be far from it, although when i'm at my desk (or the TV room in my parents' house) I usually have enough to occupy myself when i'm doing whatever, whether it be training, progressing through the game or playing in a facility.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I'm always multi-tasking when I play Pokémon, but 90% of the time it's just while watching TV/Netflix or something like that. I only really pay attention to the game during plot-relevant moments and important battles, considering like half of my gameplay in Pokémon is just breeding or training lol.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I suck at multi-tasking in general, so I just focus on the game even while doing things in the game that require little brain activity on my part, like mass-breeding or BP-grinding.

Back