• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Expect From the Next Shadow Pokemon Game?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I doubt Arceus since it's far too powerful to be reasonably put in a game without being locked away by events, and Shaymin because... well, why would the almighty Shadow Shaymin really be all that intimidating?

Hey, don't underestimate the almighty Chia Pet of Doom! A Shadow version is just scarier, the Shadow version of Shaymin would probably have carnivorous plants growing on its back or something, I get this idea since the "perfect" shadowing process seems to mutate Pokes (like Shadow Lugia).

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Hey, don't underestimate the almighty Chia Pet of Doom! A Shadow version is just scarier, the Shadow version of Shaymin would probably have carnivorous plants growing on its back or something, I get this idea since the "perfect" shadowing process seems to mutate Pokes (like Shadow Lugia).

Yeah, SHAYMIN. WE WANT SHAYMIN. YOU HEAR US NINTENDO?!?!?
    WE WANT SHAYMIN!!!

Anyways, now that I'm done being a spaz, that would be awesome.

Also, we mustn't forget that for some reason Shadow Lugia was far more powerful than a regular Lugia should have been, even accounting for a possible shadow move STAB.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I don't think they'll make the effort for another Main Series game until the next console. Of course, PBR was a disappointment, so they could as well try to fix the problem with another game. Still, there are DS spin-offs to come out, and probably the third D/P game (I doubt there will be a G/S but there is a slight possibility), so I don't think they'll focus on another Wii game.

KageRyuu

The Shadow Dragon
    Years
    Shadow Acerus is what I want.

If you want Shaymin so bad, buy an AR...lol. PBR was the worst idea ever, even if it was just to see how the pokemon would work. The only thing I enjoyed, was the different types of battles introduced, because it involved stratedgy,luck, and a knowledge of pokemons types + and moves. The whole no story, not even able to raise your own pokemon was the worst. I could forgive the no story, but not even raising your pokemon gave me such a frowny face lol.

As for the next Shadow Pokemon game...I wanna see a shadow Darkrai...or Acerus as the final pokemon. Just imagen the God Pokemon corrupted in Darkness, and just raining down wrath everywhere. Or using its abilities to morph the world around it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    Um, I think the next Game in Orre should include wild pokemon, 100 Shadow Pokemon, and the story line is that Celebi, the Master of Purification, has been kidnapped by Cipher under a new ruler, Mirror B. Celebi has been turned into a Shadow Pokemon, along with many others.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    If you want Shaymin so bad, buy an AR...lol.

Lol, ARs are for cheaters which we are not. In addition Shadow Shaymin already has an idea for its mutation.

As for the next Shadow Pokemon game...I wanna see a shadow Darkrai...or Acerus as the final pokemon. Just imagen the God Pokemon corrupted in Darkness, and just raining down wrath everywhere. Or using its abilities to morph the world around it.

Shadow Darkrai as the final Poke? I can't really see a mutation for Darkrai. Maybe Arceus but I would think his children would prevent his capture, yeah all six of them. Besides there is already a Pokemon that fits your description, its called the Omega Pokemon. It just has not been created yet...

XaRhS

firstly,i expect a lot from the next shadow pokemon game
    secondly,shadow pokemon must be much more than colosseum's
    thirdly,it would be really surprising by the side of players to see darkrai as the final swadow pokemon
    and finally,you got to be careful out there when it comes for darkrai
    (tyranitar wasn't intimidating at all!)
    how did you catch it?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    firstly,i expect a lot from the next shadow pokemon game
    secondly,shadow pokemon must be much more than colosseum's
    thirdly,it would be really surprising by the side of players to see darkrai as the final swadow pokemon
    and finally,you got to be careful out there when it comes for darkrai
    (tyranitar wasn't intimidating at all!)
    how did you catch it?

OMG, why does it always the creepy Pokes that are being Shadowed? Why can't it be mutated versions of the cute legendaries (Read my posts above).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    OMG, why does it always the creepy Pokes that are being Shadowed? Why can't it be mutated versions of the cute legendaries (Read my posts above).
    'Cause a scary version of a scary Pokemon is that much more... scary.
    May I add - The Great Butler's XD fics have had a shadow Shaymin, and a lot more as well...

They've already done a 'happy' Pokemon as a Shadow - Chansey. Which didn't quite strike fear as it only had the aura, while it still smiled happily.
    For me, the scariest looking one was actually Mr Mime. As they again reused his image form Pokemon Stadium, so you had this awful looking Pokemon as a Shadow. Oh dear.

Reminds me - maybe more 'scary' looking versions of Shadow Pokemon. Only, unlikely to be done, as we wouldn't want to scare the little kids... then again, recently in Nintendo games there has been a bleeding Master Hand, or disappearing utterly destoryed worlds in Super Paper Mario... which is a step from removing priests from Zelda games and turning them into wizards or something for the non-Japanese versions...

Years
    Perhaps Nintendo could make one (not specifically a shodow game but any pokemon game) where you can catch and then trade over all of the legendary pokemon. Make a proper storyline, make it long and cut out that (only one obtainable after you purify and blah blah blah).

XaRhS

neither colosseum's togetic was scaring nor shuckle(the 47thpokemon in the list)the only thing i am afraid of is ''swadow rush''.......''gofre'' said me to look in www.serebii.net for the weathers and i read that swadow pokemon can use swadow sky.......is that true?
    certainly, the weather was taking place in phenac stadium

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    There's going to be another Shadow Pokemon game?...xD

If there is going to be one, I want a Winter Climate Town ;3

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    I'd like to see very legendary shadowed, and many other pokemon shadowed as well. Arceus is last Shadow Pokemon.

XaRhS

hey,what about a giratina for the last swadow pokemon?isn't it cool?

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    I love Orre but I dont think they should have another Shadow game. I mean, the pokemon villains are already lacking intelligence but they tried Shadow pokemon scheme once and got beat by a guy who's obviously not quite right in the head wearing a trenchcoat in the desert (still love him though), then they tried it again and got beat by an even younger kid. If they did it AGAIN then that just makes them stupid.

I actually did like the Shadow games. I thought they had a better plot than most, but as someone said there were plot holes (like I dont think it ever said WHY Wes left Snagem. I just assumed he didnt like what was being done with the pokemon since he obviously is nice enough to them to have both and espeon and an umbreon) and the lack of routes was dissapointing. Might have been better if they had some more areas (or just had the existing ones bigger) And PBR wasnt too bad. Playing in the stadiums was boring after a while but I do really enjoy taking people on over Wifi. Of course, when I bought the wii and PBR I actually bought it for my friend so I only get to play it every couple of weeks. I might have got bored of it if I owned it.

I think before Nintendo goes making another game what they should really do (though I know they never will) is hold a public forum or something and let the fans suggest what they'd like to see in their games and then build off those ideas. Im sure most of us would like a way to capture event legendaries since we cant all go to events, we'd like more to do than just gyms and I've heard plenty of complaining about the types of pokemon and the evolutions and such.

XaRhS

that's a good story you mention there.......don't forget that miror.b failed with his assistant to destroy the relic stone.....so he may want a revenge for that.......

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I expect a Shiny Shaymin and Aggron.
    Don't expect too much then. ;)
    I love Orre but I dont think they should have another Shadow game. I mean, the pokemon villains are already lacking intelligence but they tried Shadow pokemon scheme once and got beat by a guy who's obviously not quite right in the head wearing a trenchcoat in the desert (still love him though), then they tried it again and got beat by an even younger kid. If they did it AGAIN then that just makes them stupid.
    Well, it didn't stop Team Rocket starting again (GSC) after being beaten by a kid, and without Giovanni too.
    I think the set up by most of the head honchos of Cipher and Snagem were not bad at all - then someone (Like Venus) would drop a convinent key... In Colo, it turned out that only a section (albeilt large) had been defeated - Cipher than decided to lie low for 5 years, then continue with a different plan.
    Wes's trenchcoat actually wouldn't have been bad at night (gets cold in the desert), and considering the technology in Pokemon they may have invented a better form of clothing... although I can't see that.
    I actually did like the Shadow games. I thought they had a better plot than most, but as someone said there were plot holes (like I dont think it ever said WHY Wes left Snagem. I just assumed he didnt like what was being done with the pokemon since he obviously is nice enough to them to have both and espeon and an umbreon) and the lack of routes was dissapointing. Might have been better if they had some more areas (or just had the existing ones bigger) And PBR wasnt too bad. Playing in the stadiums was boring after a while but I do really enjoy taking people on over Wifi. Of course, when I bought the wii and PBR I actually bought it for my friend so I only get to play it every couple of weeks. I might have got bored of it if I owned it.
    Plot holes was a killer. And the lack of routes was due to the region and it's troubled state as well - but that was a let down, I have to say. Maybe they could have had routes with trainers in them at least...
    What I find funny is that on Colo and XD, there were people complaining about how it 'wasn't like stadium' - yet some people now complain about PBR becasue it's 'only stadiums'. Hmm...
    IMO I wouldn't mind seeing another Shadow Poke game as the next RPG on the Wii, but with some improvements (more to do - less plot holes, routes, Miror B, etc).
    I think before Nintendo goes making another game what they should really do (though I know they never will) is hold a public forum or something and let the fans suggest what they'd like to see in their games and then build off those ideas. Im sure most of us would like a way to capture event legendaries since we cant all go to events, we'd like more to do than just gyms and I've heard plenty of complaining about the types of pokemon and the evolutions and such.
    Problem with a public forum would be that a fair number of 'noobs' would come and insist with crazy ideas, or having all of the regions in one game (which I really can't see happening - and why would Nintendo do so if they could see each region separately and get more money?
    that's a good story you mention there.......don't forget that miror.b failed with his assistant to destroy the relic stone.....so he may want a revenge for that.......
    ???
    Wasn't Miror B and his assistant, just a random Peon who you versed again later on. Miror B didn't try to get revenge for the relic stone at all in XD, due to the fact it wasn't him there, and if tat guy wanted revenge of some sort, maybe XD - 5 years later - would have been a half-decent time to appear, but he didn't.

XaRhS

really.....do you expect regigigas to evolve?i mean.....how much bigger? LOL!

Back