• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you guys wear at home?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    When you are at home, do you get comfortable in 'jammies? Do you wear jeans and a shirt like you typically would when in public? Basketball shorts? I'd like PCs input on home wear.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hot/warm - t-shirt and basketball shorts with flip flops.
    Cold/cool - t-shirt and sweatpants (or pajama pants) with flip flops, with socks.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Tank top + leggings or tank top + a short skirt. Or a nightdress. It depends.

And if I'm wearing a tank top, I have to be wary of visitors (cause it's shameful over here) so whenever anyone comes by I normally put on my jacket.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    A shirt without pants. Basically pants and skirts and such come off the moment I come home.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I just kick about in the things I generally wear throughout the day, although if I'm having a "in" day I just wear a t-shirt and jammie bottoms. I don't really dress any different in the house, but if I have jeans on I usually change into joggies.

Years
  • It depends, usually something comfortable like running pants/athletic shorts/running attire in general. And a Tshirt, or a hoodie if I'm cold enough or if it's in the winter.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Depends, really.

If I've just finished work, I'll shower and then just wear a towel until I go to bed. If it's the weekend, or I have a day off or something, generally just some tracksuit pants. If it's cold, I'll throw a shirt/jumper/dressing gown on over that.

I'm a simple man.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    Depends on the temperature. If it's hot/moderately warm I will free myself from the tyranny of pants and usually shirts, too, if it's particularly toasty. Though I keep on undergarments because I don't like bits sticking to other bits. dat boobsweat

Otherwise I just wear whatever I had on that day or switch to my house-pants (which are just track pants or whatever you call 'em) and maybe add a sweater or two and definitely socks if it's cold.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Not to be too personal, but I usually just wear undies and a t-shirt. That's what I wear to bed. I got hot very easily, so it's hard to wear anything else.

However, if I'm cold... usually pajama bottoms and one of my favorite hoodies preferably my Loki hoodie. <3

Years
  • Pajamas of varying coverage, depending on the weather. Or just whatever clothes I had happened to be wearing if I had to leave the house that day, but I usually change into pajamas when it gets dark and I know I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Either going commando wearing athletic shorts and whatever T-shirt I have that's cleanest.

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • I wear uniform clothes five days a week for school, so when I get home I toss those wherever and, depending on if I'm tired or not, I wear a t-shirt and pajamas or a t-shirt and skinny jeans/leggings/whatever pants aren't dirty.

On the weekends I'll wear my boxers and hoodie around unless I plan on going somewhere because I'm a bum.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • i usually just wear short and a top each day.
    if it's cold i'll put a jumper on
    sometimes i wear tights instead of shorts tho

Years
  • My usual is basketball shorts, a t-shirt. Same at school and everywhere else. The only difference when I am at home is later I take a shower and wear pajama pants and a t-shirt.

Can't stand buttoned shirts or jeans :/

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • Normally skinny jeans and a tshirt or layered top or a hoodie. I get dressed like I'm gonna go out because I normally have to take my dog out for a walk anyway.

pkmin3033

Jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, plus a hoodie and maybe a t-shirt underneath the shirt if it's cold enough. Most of my clothes are black, white or grey, with a little blue here and there, and regardless of the weather I always cover up - I hate having any part of my body that isn't my hands or face exposed.

I dress semi-casual - I could (and have) wear any of my shirts to work, and the jeans are always black. But it's comfortable enough, which is all that matters~

Back