• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you have a craving for at this moment?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    :P Do any of you get these sudden food cravings? For the past few days, I've been having sudden cravings fer French Toast. I haven't gotten any yet and it's driving me crazy.

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    Mountain dew, I think Im addicted to that scheiss. I just finished the remnants of my last 12 pack and Im already craving more = /

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Man...reading this thread makes me hungry. :( Now look what you made me do! Now I'm going to have to get Taco Bell tommorow. >_<

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    espeon and umbreon said:
    Hey you created this thread! Now thinking about food always makes me hungry.

:S True point, I shouldn't have come back to read all the posts...bleh!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    deathbyalice said:
    i have a craving for blood...
    *Backs away slowly and carefully* XD

Now, I have a craving for Maltesers. Yesterday I had a craving for Pepsi (and NOT Coke, which was currently in the house at the time of the craving). Tomorrow... who knows XD

Back