• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you have a craving for at this moment?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Ever since my buddies were talking about hijacking my teacher's car and driving to James Coney Island, i've been wanting a chili cheese dog...

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
    Years
    for some reason I really want a chili cheese dog and some lemonade. (mmmmmmmmm.......hotdog.......XD) This thread seems kinda spamish in my opinion but, hey, what do I know.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Well I did have a craving for yogurt but now that I've juzt read Purin'z lazt pozt...I think I'll hold off on food for a while.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    hmm i have a crAViong for chicken fingers and cheese fries NOT CHILI fries ;)

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    I have one for beer, nah, I never had one. I never eat much, in fact, I just eat one a day (why do I do that anyways???o_O)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh man don't get me started....I've been cravin like crazy KFC Chinese Food, and definately Vanilla Ice Cream o.o

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Mmm...popcorn chicken from KFC is good. ^_^; Heh, I have a craving fer mashed potatoes and Popcorn chicken now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    argghh...

To early in the morning for any more food..but I always want Jaffa Cakes!

Back