• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you have under your bed?

Years
  • What's under your bed?

We've got nothing under our main bed but a suitcase that we can't fit elsewhere under our second lol. The other most likely thing is huge boxes, for the same reason. :woop:

Years
  • Only an extension cord, I moved houses a few months ago and wanted my TV/Switch/DVD player at the end of my bed on my dresser due to it being a easy to view spot that won't get in the way. But there was no outlet over there while there was an outlet right next to my bed. So I got an extension cord, plugged it in at the outlet right by my bed and by running it all the way under to the dresser; it was just able to reach far enough to plug everything in.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Just some dust. I don't like the idea of putting things under my bed. I don't trust that thing to not break at some point and then crush everything underneath. :(

Years
  • Due to moving recently, we don't have a bed frame, just the mattress! Which we have to lift every day to prevent damp building up underneath (if you have just a mattress make sure you do this too!) but by the end of the week a bed frame will be arriving and I am sure it won't be long before there are books galore underneath!

Years
  • i thought i'd be in the minority by not having anything (but dust bunnies) under my bed. turns out i was wrong :O

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My bed is too low to the ground to store things under. Unless you count the drawers that make up the frame. In which case, I have extra bed sheets and blankets, along with extra house stuff.

Other than that, there are tumbleweeds caused by my very fluffy dog and maybe a few stray toys from when she was a puppy.

Years
  • I don't have a frame lol. Just a box spring and mattress but they're tall enough on their own.
    So I guess dust.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Currently nothing but dust... but when I was abroad in that extremely tiny room I had my skates and protection pads down there :woop:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • The boogieman (aka prolly some dust because my bed is literally a box and therefore near impossible to put stuff in).

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I have the adjustable base under the bed. Before that when I had a more traditional bed frame, I would usually have small storage totes/organizers containing off season clothes, such as sweaters or blankets.

Back