• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like best on your hotdog?

What do you like best on your hotdog?

• Ketchup

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Mustard

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    me? I just plain hate the taste of mustard, and ketchep is good, but it pales in comparisone to a standard chli-cheese dog. ^_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If I ever have a hot dog (which is pretty rare), then it'll be completely plain. I hate ketchup and mustard, so they won't appear anywhere near my hot dog. My bnrother on the other hand likes a bit of everything on his. I don't know how he can eat it XD

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    I like hot doga but i'm more of a burger fan .So i eat it rarely But when i do i put kectup.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *high fivez all the chilie-cheeze people*
    =D I prefer chilie-cheeze dogz over anything elze zince hotdogz are too zalty for me and all that crap on top hidez the zalt XP

If I were being threatend to death unlezz I had to chooze between the two though...I'd probably die, I like them combined =3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I honestly don't like to eat hot dogs that much... *scratches head* But if I had to choose then I would probably say chili-cheese. Mustard on it is okay, but I can only handle a little, and I really hate mayonnaise on it.

(100marios would be proud after hearing that comment, lol. XD I STILL LIKE MAYONNAISE, THOUGH! -- Just not on hot dogs!)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, I honestly don't like to eat hot dogs that much... *scratches head* But if I had to choose then I would probably say chili-cheese. Mustard on it is okay, but I can only handle a little, and I really hate mayonnaise on it.

(100marios would be proud after hearing that comment, lol. XD I STILL LIKE MAYONNAISE, THOUGH! -- Just not on hot dogs!)
    *Sniffs from overjoyment and uses a hot dog bun to dry his tears*
    Way to go, Kayleigh-
    *Stops short as he hears the next comment and pulls out a checklist*
    ...Oh well, at least that's one food item off the menu, hehe.

As for me, I enjoy eating hot dogs every once in a while, (Especially those long ones at baseball games! Those are neat, hehe) and whenever I do I always try to find some chilli to top it off with. And if we don't have any at the moment, I can eat it with just ketchup, or with a small amount of mustard as well for that extra zang. I'm not all too picky about my condiments, (EXCEPT FOR MAYONNAISE! Blech, won't even touch the stuff, hehe) but I doubt I'll ever try relish. I've never relished that one all too much, hehe.

So you see...
    *Bites into a chilli dog and talks with his mouth full*
    ...I haff vewy exquisite tastes, hehe...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    100marios said:
    *Sniffs from overjoyment and uses a hot dog bun to dry his tears*
    Way to go, Kayleigh-
    *Stops short as he hears the next comment and pulls out a checklist*
    ...Oh well, at least that's one food item off the menu, hehe.

As for me, I enjoy eating hot dogs every once in a while, (Especially those long ones at baseball games! Those are neat, hehe) and whenever I do I always try to find some chilli to top it off with. And if we don't have any at the moment, I can eat it with just ketchup, or with a small amount of mustard as well for that extra zang. I'm not all too picky about my condiments, (EXCEPT FOR MAYONNAISE! Blech, won't even touch the stuff, hehe) but I doubt I'll ever try relish. I've never relished that one all too much, hehe.

So you see...
    *Bites into a chilli dog and talks with his mouth full*
    ...I haff vewy exquisite tastes, hehe...
    Lol, you just thought you lucked out there! Sorry to rain on your parade like that. *walks off to go eat a sandwich with mayonnaise on it*

Anyway... XP Relish isn't so bad! I mean, I couldn't eat it all the time or by itself, but it's actually pretty good on hot dogs. Though I'll admit that it doesn't look very tasty, ehe. You should atleast try it sometime!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    *shudders at the thought of relish*
    Relish is too tangy on hotdogs. Or... maybe that's just me? Anyways, the only thing I eat on hotdogs is ketchup. Actually, the only condiment I ever use is ketchup. Ketchup rules, and you know it! Ketchup is good on everything! (except sweets)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, you just thought you lucked out there! Sorry to rain on your parade like that. *walks off to go eat a sandwich with mayonnaise on it*

Anyway... XP Relish isn't so bad! I mean, I couldn't eat it all the time or by itself, but it's actually pretty good on hot dogs. Though I'll admit that it doesn't look very tasty, ehe. You should atleast try it sometime!
    You know...
    *Eye twitches as he watches her joyfully gulp down a sandwich ridden with mayonnasie*
    ...Despite all the similarities we have personality-wise, we don't really have the same taste in foods, hehe.
    *Shakes his head*
    Nope!

Mayonnaise also makes me flinch because it looks like one dish I do like quite a bit: pudding. It's that delicious dishes' evil imposter! It's the con-man condiment! It's...
    *Notices a bowl of pudding out in the open*
    ...pudding!
    *Rushes to it and begins to chug it down until a voice comes from out of nowhere*
    This is not pudding...
    *Stops half-way when he realizes what it is*

...I bet you know where I got this little scenerio from, hehe...

*Rushes off somewhere to spit out the dreaded mayonnasie*

Wow, I'm sure hyper tonight, hehe. *Rubs the back of his head* Anyway, I haven't tried relish yet, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least give it a chance. If anything my parents like it, so they may be impressed to see me eating it as well! I'll just have to constantly repeat the sentence, "Don't judge a book by its cover," before I bite into it, hehe.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i never put anything on hot dogs. well... i almost never eat hot dogs cuz i don't like to eat mamals... cuz i think it's mean, but i need them to be free of crap when i do eat them.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    lol, I don't care what's on my hot dog. I don't mind anything I've tried so far: ketchup, mustard, and relish. XD

Judging by the above posts, I think I'm glad that's all I've tried. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    100marios said:
    You know...
    *Eye twitches as he watches her joyfully gulp down a sandwich ridden with mayonnasie*
    ...Despite all the similarities we have personality-wise, we don't really have the same taste in foods, hehe.
    *Shakes his head*
    Nope!

Mayonnaise also makes me flinch because it looks like one dish I do like quite a bit: pudding. It's that delicious dishes' evil imposter! It's the con-man condiment! It's...
    *Notices a bowl of pudding out in the open*
    ...pudding!
    *Rushes to it and begins to chug it down until a voice comes from out of nowhere*
    This is not pudding...
    *Stops half-way when he realizes what it is*

...I bet you know where I got this little scenerio from, hehe...

*Rushes off somewhere to spit out the dreaded mayonnasie*

Wow, I'm sure hyper tonight, hehe. *Rubs the back of his head* Anyway, I haven't tried relish yet, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least give it a chance. If anything my parents like it, so they may be impressed to see me eating it as well! I'll just have to constantly repeat the sentence, "Don't judge a book by its cover," before I bite into it, hehe.
    Nooo, you onion eater! You have no right to make fun of me for liking mayonnaise -- We're even. XD But you've got a point there, with the exception of a few cases. I guess it's fun to annoy each other with our likes and dislikes, though! WE'RE RELENTLESS!

*snickers as she watches him run off to go drink 10 gallons of water to rinse the taste out* It's a good thing nothing else is as ugly as an onion, so I'll always know what I'm not supposed to eat. Hah, I feel sorry for you! *gets a wonderful, awful idea* And I know what prank I'll pull on you if we ever meet each other in real life! Be prepared!! XD

(Yeah, I think so, lol. I love that scene on the movie!)

Anyway, yeah... I'm surprised I'll actually eat it. I guess that it kind of depends on your personal taste -- Since ours are different there's a good chance you'll hate it, but there's nothing wrong with trying new kinds of food. ^_^ (Unless you're talking about onions, or squid, or snails, or frog legs, or oysters, or clams, or lobster, or crab, or shrimp, or caviar! *runs off*)

Back