• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like doing in your spare time?

Years
  • What's it like to hang out on tumblr? I never got the hang of it. Do you visit other people's blogs and comment a lot?

You can comment to them from your dash, but not on their blog.
    Normally you save comments for their text posts and reblog pretty pictures, at least that's what I do, sometimes I'll talk to ppl.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • When not studying, which is fairly often, I'm either watching TV, out on a walk, out with somebody, reading, playing Pokemon, shitposting on Twitter, or — rarely — watching anime. I don't really do much else.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Generally, I like to watch anime, read manga and ****post on PC.

How about you?

Usually my spare time I spend alone or in company of my friends :) So there can be different things :)
    If I'm alone I usuallt stay at home, read books too, watch movies or listen to music, play with my cats etc. :) Sometimes I have walks or ride around the city on my bicycle :) I also have one of these ones http://jonsguide.org/best-top-self-balancing-electric-scooter-reviews/ , they're cool for a lonely walk and also for having some fun in the company of my friends :)
    And when I have company, we usually go to the cinema, exhibitions and concerts :) The last ones are my favourite, especially when it's your favourite band on stage! :)

4574.jpg

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Working on basically all kinds of media: horrible music covers, stories, drawings, and videos. Also the INTERNET.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hmmm, I suppose I like to do a lot of creative-type things. When I'm motivated enough and have the materials, painting is one of my all time favorite hobbies - same with drawing. I've also been in a writing mood lately, so typing up short stories or even reading some on reddit or other places (I'm a fan of short creepypastas and r/nosleeps).

Other things I enjoy: going on walks around my neighborhood, making costumes, baking, reading, playing video games, seeing my friends, watching movies. It all REALLY depends on my mood since I have a lot of interests :)

Years
    • Seen today
    I like to exercise and explore. I like going on adventures in forests. I like going for night drives in cities. I like watching TV series'. I like browsing Reddit and PC. I like sketching out designs and making mockups on my computer.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    play video games, draw, sunbathe (if appropriate weather), yoga, roleplay, talk to/hang out with friends...

i'm almost always doing something new. i do whatever i can to keep myself occupied. uvu

Back