• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to do in the bathroom? ~.^

Which do you prefer taking?

• A bath. 83

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • A shower. ^^

Votes: 43 45.7%
  • Depends on my mood. ^-^

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Jeremy is cute! x3

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The thread title is good for lawls.

I prefer showers, since I really don't want to be sitting in water that's tainted with the dirt of my day. And I get into some really nasty stuff. And also it's easier to be clean, to rinse, and to dry off.

Jeremy is kawaii, by the way.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I prefer showers, but my house was designed without a shower for some reason.

Somebody kill me.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I am 100% showers. I. Hate. Baths.
    Don't know why. I guess it's because a shower gets me feeling cleaner? Anyways, a long shower is very refreshing and relaxing. I dont much care for baths.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I don't know how long has past since I last took a bath, maybe 6 years ago? I take showers because they save time and water, and, I've grown up taking showers anyway, so it isn't out of the ordinary for me. xD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    This title is an epic win, nice one, Jeremy. XD

I take showers, and not to be quick, I actually take pretty long showers. o_o I haven't had a bath in a very long time, so I'll just stick to my showers. ;D They're just more relaxing I guess. :)

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I tend to take showers more then baths only because baths take more time. The only time I take baths is when I don't actually need to bathe o.o I only use my bath for relaxation since my bathtub also has jets. ;D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I take long, hot showers, whether it be below zero outside or burning hot. It always seems to relax me and my bathroom is the only place in my house where you can get some peace and quiet.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I take showers, it's easier/faster, and plus, there are icky things like hair and stuff in the bath tub that I don't like to see floating around. >_>

So yep, I vote showers...

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    I 100% agree with Metal's comment, it's a whole lot easier to jump straight into the shower rather than the bath. And yeah, there also might be hair (the kind not from someone's head) floating around in the water... stuff like that grosses me out. What if you ended up swalling it with the water? O.O" Eww... I don't even want to think about it... o_________.;

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I 100% agree with Metal's comment, it's a whole lot easier to jump straight into the shower rather than the bath.

...I will not accept usage of the term "Metal" to describe anyone else at this site, aside from me...even if it is part of their username T_T

Anyways, I usually prefer to shower over taking a bath, seeing as the thought of sitting in a pool of your own filth is just kinda...gross ._.;

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like taking really really long showers, and not turning the drain on, so then I can use the excess water to take a bath. ^^

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Showers are better, why waste water?

Back