• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I read, write (and keep starting new stories when I HAVE TO FINISH the ones I've already got going!), draw, spend time with my dog, play around with my car, shopping, rearranging the house and roleplaying.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I play my guitar for endless hours~
    Or I read, reading's good because i have nearlly finished the book! :D

Years
    In my spare time I usually:

- Read
    - Write
    - Daydream
    - Play video games
    - Listen to music
    - Surf the internet
    - Watch television

:)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Assuming I'm not already on the computer, I usually go play some Call of Duty on my Xbox 360 or play basketball in my backyard.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Excluding video games,

I.....
    Play Guitar
    Draw
    Exercise
    Read
    Hang out with friends
    stuff my face with junk food
    sleep

Years
    Nothing, really. I have complete spare time due to it being summer. It's quite boring, really. I can honestly say that I can't wait to go back to school. I'd probably even be happy at that point. The most I will do is hang out with friends and play sports.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Well, either I do homework or I watch TV. I am also planning on teaching piano lessons (nobody has emailed me yet)

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    My favorite things to do are:

1: Draw pictures (I need help though).

2: Work on my fanfiction (It's called "Lucario and the 10 Ordeals").

3: Play my favorite games (mainly for the sounds and music).

4: Listen to music and soundtracks (I'm very picky about the music I listen to).

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Meh, if it isn't videogames, PCs, etc., I just:

1) Go outside for long 2-hour walks.
    2) Listen to music, which are about 400+ songs I actually still listen to.
    3) Make Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Ideas with Pokémon, Moves, stuff related to Pokémon.
    4) Play wrestling with my big brother.
    5) Take pictures with my DSi.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Fishing, hunting, taking care of the geckos and roaches, aimlessly wandering town, riding bikes, wishing I had a job, and doing virtually anything that involves physical labor for my dad.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Write, hang out with friends, watch television, sport. Sleeping's also pretty awesome.

I do this, only replace "watch television" with "surf on the internet" and add "and booze it up" after "hang out".

That and I also beta read fanfiction (and write it myself, of course), play video games, participate in RPGs, and (attempt to) build websites nowadays.

But mostly, word on the note about sleeping.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well on my spare time I work, exercise, cook, clean, sleep, listen to music, make graphics, and being online.

Yeah I would put down watching tv and anime, but I haven't done that as much as of late. For the most part it is working and exercising.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I usually Surf on internet , Read Manga or storybooks , Write a recount (journal sort of thing), listen to musics and sometimes sleepin! thats all i guess..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I meet with friends and party or just hang around, and I enjoy listening to music, photographing and then poking around with the images on my comp :> I guess you could say I hang around PC and facebook from times to times too, but not much at all this last month.

Back