• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Live In???

House,Condo,Apartment

• House

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • Condo

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Apartment

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I live in a 2 story-6 bed room-3 bath room house,with a kichen,liveing room,play room(where we keep all my lil bros toys),school room,dinning room,and den,and the backyard has 2 sheds,a tramp-o-len,and a 2 story wooded play set.Also with 4 cars. :D :D

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    We have this cute 3 story house that I live in. ^____^ It's a nice and cozy medium-sized house, I love it!! *glomps her house* It's the only house I've ever known, I would die if we had to move away from it. ;-;

~Kelsey

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i live in a cardboard box...in a room...in a house...in the US...on Earth...in our solar system...in the milky way...in the universe...in the multiverse...and thats as far as i can get XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    A house for me. =x I've always lived in houses. My mom doesn't like our current one since she says it's too big, though, so we may move. oO

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Lightning said:
    A house for me. =x I've always lived in houses. My mom doesn't like our current one since she says it's too big, though, so we may move. oO

;__; whaatt? nuu! you can't movee!! *grips onto you tightly* >< nuu!!
    *dies*

oh.. @@ and i live in a house.. *nods* it has red bricks! :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    oO; I wouldn't be moving very far (or so they say)... ;_; But regardless, I like my house and I don't wanna move.

To put a little bit of on-topicness to this post, I don't think I'd be able to live in an apartment. o_O I feel so cooped up whenever I stay with my grandparent(s? @_@;) and they live in a little condo. I'm not closterphobic, but I don't like smaller spaces. XP

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I believe I've lived in each of them at least at one point in my life, but right now I'm glad to say I'm living in a house. I've always liked the freedom a house allows, and even though ours is no mansion, (I never really liked them that much anyway. Chances are, I'd probably get lost, hehe) it's a decent size. If anything, we have a good view of the lake from our backyard, which is always a nice feature to have when it comes to a home.

So, I live in a nice, homey house (Go figure, hehe). We've been thinking about moving somewhere up north, but ever since we first bought this house we've grown quite attached to it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, right now I'm living in a townhouse. My family and I used to live in a regular house, but we wanted to be closer to my grandparents (since they're getting older and everything) so we've moved into this one. We're going to stay in it until we find another house that we like; that probably won't take too long, and for now I'm happy because I really like the one that we live in!

It's brand-new, (We moved into it right after it was built!) and it's actually pretty large. It's a two-story brick home with four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a nice entry hall, kitchen, and living room area, along with a garage and utility room, etc. I think it's the perfect size for my family; it's not too big and not too small. I also like the view outside. There are a lot of trees and fields around the area, and there's even a pasture nearby with a horse that I visit a lot! When I first saw it, it wasn't tame at all, but after visiting it several times it began to like me and now it will let me pet it and everything!

Anyway, we also have one neighbor that we're attached to. (And I really mean that literally, not emotionally. >_>) Our house is at the end of the building, so we don't have to deal with being stuck living between two families, but there's still one family next to us... They're actually nice people and we get along with them well, but they don't seem to have the same mentality as we do so it's difficult to tolerate dealing with them sometimes. It's hard to explain, but you'd have to know what situations I've been through with them to understand, lol. *shakes head and sighs* Ah well, we could have worse.

(Yikes! I'm in a talkative mood tonight. O_O)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:

oO; I wouldn't be moving very far (or so they say)... ;_; But regardless, I like my house and I don't wanna move.
    Wanna switch houses? My mom says our's is too small. So...

My mom wants more room to put things (I can't understand why your mom wants less room. Things'll get cluttered that way. o.o).

I'd prefer not to move, although one day I'll have to for sure. This house is my home, and while a new house would still be my home...it wouldn't feel like a home to me. I wonder if that made any sense at all.

Yeah...so, I live in a house. I think about...14 or so rooms. I've been in my aunt's condo. Everything is just squishy and there's no room for anything. I think apartments are even smaller. So...eww... I'll stick with houses.

Don't move to far...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    I live in a house. Its fairly large. I finally got my own room=D Its kinda smallish but its cool and i love it.

I used to live in a condo when I was the ages 3-6. Then we moved.

Back