• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you NOT want to see in GSDS? :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'd like to see a bit of Kanto pokemon in the game a bit before the Elite, but just not too much.

Anyways I wouldn't like to see any Hoenn or Sinnoh pokemon in the game until after the Elite Four. If it really is necassary to put it in before the Elite Four, then there should be a storyline to it.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I wouldn't like to see an extremely touch screen dependent game. As we know, the x button brings you to the touch screen, but I'm hoping for little more. I don't enjoy the touch screen all too much. I have no stylus. NOT MY FAULT. XDD;

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I don't want it to be too much TouchScreen based either, but I want them to make use of it still.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't want the hm's rock climb or defog. They're so useless!!!!

I really wouldn't like to see those HM's either. Unless they have a use for something in the game, then I wouldn't mind having it again.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I never saw any reason for the Defog and Rock Climb HMs to enter the remakes anyway, so I don't want to see it either.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    i dont wanna see that hoe who is replacing kris. im so glad the new chick isnt ur rival

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    supposably the character you dont pick will be involved in the story similarly to Dawn/Male character in D/P/Pt

Years
    I don't want the hm's rock climb or defog. They're so useless!!!!

I think rock climb is more useful than whirlpool, my god that move is awful in battle :|
    and flash i hated, but as its not a new generation i can't see them replacing the HMs, they'll leave that for Gen V.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think rock climb is more useful than whirlpool, my god that move is awful in battle :|
    and flash i hated, but as its not a new generation i can't see them replacing the HMs, they'll leave that for Gen V.

I couldn't agree more. If they do happen to take out any HM it'll probably be Whirlpool because of how it isn't an HM in DPPT. They could make it a TM this time though.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    i dont want the old story line... i want to see some more exciting events like time traveling with celebi so you can change something wrong in the past (lol)...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I really don't want to have the same people form the original saying the same old things again, a nice few new references about Sinnoh maybe or something new in Kanto will be great for later encounters.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think the new Pokémon should come after Red and not before, because there are a lot of good Johto Pokémon who can handle Red and his team. It just stands on how strong leveled your team is and what kind of moves and strategy you go with up against Red. So keep out new Gen until after Red for me will work.

Years
    I think the new Pokémon should come after Red and not before, because there are a lot of good Johto Pokémon who can handle Red and his team. It just stands on how strong leveled your team is and what kind of moves and strategy you go with up against Red. So keep out new Gen until after Red for me will work.

i get your point, but red was at like THE END of the game?
    so there wouldn't be many trainers to fight in order to train any new pokemon, except red himself & the E4, or re-battles against gym leaders if they include them.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I see, though hopefully they'll add in Sevii Islands to give the game more to it. I just don't want the Kanto to be replaceed by the Battle Frontier because that might ruin chances of meeting Red again and plus it wouldn't feel right to me.

As long as Sinnoh Pokémon aren't obtainable in the main part of the metagame, I think I'll be content enough.

Years
    I really don't want to have the same people form the original saying the same old things again, a nice few new references about Sinnoh maybe or something new in Kanto will be great for later encounters.

Same here, dude. I still have Silver so I'll know if they will be saying the same things. I want at least some characters to say something new.

Something I don't want: the Pokemon marching behind you. Sure, it may be cute at first to see your Pokemon being all lively, but if it's going to do that every time I stop, I may just dispose of it in my PC. I'm not going to get rid of it entirely, but I'll just store it and get my Chikorita from Platinum.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I don't want to see every Pokémon following us, because it'll seem a bit too much like some have stated before I think.

Back