• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you not want to see in HG/SS?

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    i dont wanna see a single sinnoh pokemon in the game..period..even after the national dex, but thats already been ruined by the arceus even thingy which is just pointless and ruins the "remake" of the game, ARCEUS WASNT AROUND IN G/S...AND NEITHER WAS CYNTHIA

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    ^But Honey trees don't look like the trees that are in Ecruteak. There is more than one type of tree in that city.

I don't want the Nintendo of America to edit the Japanese trainer sprites like they did in the original GSC.
    They only editted three I though? (Swimmer, Beauty, and Medium). I doubt that'll happen again though, since they'll probably just make it "appropriate" for everyone in the first place.

EDIT: And Sage too.

I don't want HgSs's Battle Frontier to be boring like some of the others were, and I don't want a lot of the good ingame items to have to be won from there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    thins u arnt looking forword to

is there any thing that people aren'tlooking forword to in the game

please do note this is not for complaints this is for things that will be returning from gold and silver eg i am looking forword to whitneys miltank i can remember that i got anoyed with that thing

(sorry 4 bad spellin)

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Hmm. If I was really annoyed with anything, it was only because I've beaten Silver and Crystal so many times. But I guess it'd have to be the Rocket base in Mahogany. I didn't like it much. Not to say I won't like it more this time around.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

nope i got nothing :D
    i don't think there was anything i really disliked from the original gsc...at least, not that i can remember

and i honestly want whitney to be more of a chellenge >:3

Years
    I think I have nothing. I'm just hoping HG/SS isn't going to dissapoint me at all.
    But in the old GSC. I always disliked the pitch black caves.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    There was a thread that served this exact purpose .... I forgot where it is now it's lost in the pages.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    HGSS Will not disappoint me no matter what they do to the game, and dude this is not /b/ can't you at least try to spell right...it's kind of annoying.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    HGSS Will not disappoint me no matter what they do to the game, and dude this is not /b/ can't you at least try to spell right...it's kind of annoying.

You do know that not everyone on the internet has english as a first language, right? Besides, he apologized.

And what does /b/ have to do with this? This is the internet, try not to take it too seriously.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    I'm not looking forward to the Battle Frontier. I looked at the picture of it and it was completely and utterly a disappointment.

I hope it is a placeholder for the real one though.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    I really hated the radio tower takeover, only cause it took so goddamn long to do. o.O It was cool storyline wise but to actually do it was long and drawn out for me.

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Kinda reminded me of a longer Silph Co. invasion.

I'm definitely bummed about Kris not being in this game, she was my favorite...

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    The original Silver/Gold was my favorite of the handheld series, so I'm only looking forward to it. I will say I was particularly annoyed by the beginning Ilex Forest...the whole lost Farfetch'd situation. It was just a nuisance, random Pokemon butting in every few steps.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    Honestly the PokeWalker does not catch my interest in the least bit, it just seems like an application included with the game for convenience. Just like the Wireless link cable for FR/LG.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm not looking forward to the johto map. I mean seriously, you go in a circle for about 1/4 of the game. And I guess the awful pokéballs they have, if they plan to take out D/P/P balls until later in the game.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Merged walms similar thread in here since it had already gained a substantial amount of posts~

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    I don't want to have to sail about half the map to find Cianwood. I got lost hundreds of times in the Whirl Islands! At least something more reasonable....

Back