• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you not want to see in HG/SS?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Falkner needs better leveled pokemon,

AND IS SWEAR TO GOD,
    If they keep that BS with Viridian Forest being cut down AGAIN,
    I will personally go down to Gamefreak and beat some sense into the programmer.

And for it to be so difficult to get evolutionary stones.
    Seriously.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I don't want to see more legendaries than needed, it ruins the authenticity and how rare they are (etc Kyrogue, Groudon)

Teapot Turret

Don't look in a Teapots stout!
    Years
    I really do NOT want to see 3rd-4th GEN Pokémon. But we know that's going to happen. It's a remake of Gold&Silver. They just ruined the excitement. I expected a COMPLETE remake of Gold&Silver. Not this retarded, all Pokéthing game. So, I don't expect me purchasing it in the future (as I was.) I still might. But those are the flaws of the game.

Iluminknight

Crunch! Add it to the heap!
    Years
    I dont want to see the same level trainers and wild pokemon. Even though this is my favorite main series pokemon game, it was too easy compared to the other ones. All the trainers and pokemon were too low level and didn't pose much a challenge. I cant wait for it though, I really hope they ramped up the difficulty like with Diamond/Pearl to Platinum.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    -Rayquaza in the Dragon's Den (That's Dragonite and Gyarados turf there...)
    -Soul...(I don't mind Crystal not being in the game because she was in Crystal and not G/S, but Soul looks stupid. Oh and unfortunately I DO know that she's going to be in the game...*sighs*)
    -Hoen/Sinnoh Pokemon in Johto (Well I wouldn't mind if a new area opened up where the 3rd/4th gen Pokemon can be caught. but if they appear in Johto while I'm trying to collect the badges I'll go ape sh!t)
    -Contests (I hate them. I feel like they're ruining Pokemon. There's no more "Gotta Catch 'Em All" feel to the games or anime any more)
    -A Pokedex where you only have to see every Pokemon (They drilled the catch phrase "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" into my head when I was 4, and now they're trying to change it?!)
    -A random message that prevents me from evolving my 1st/2nd gen Pokemon into 3rd/4th gen Pokemon (As much as I tend to hate the new evolutions, I think it's pointless to prevent Pokemon from evolving for no explained reason)
    -Lance with a Level 50 Dragonite (Seriously?! It's not the fact that the Dragonite's level 50, it's the fact that the Elite 4 Champion has a level 50 as his strongest Pokemon that irritates me.....)
    -The music to be completely different (I don't mind a remix, but I want them to keep the same "feel")
    -Honey Trees (I WANT HEADBUTT!!!!)

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    -A random message that prevents me from evolving my 1st/2nd gen Pokemon into 3rd/4th gen Pokemon (As much as I tend to hate the new evolutions, I think it's pointless to prevent Pokemon from evolving for no explained reason)

I'm being nitpicky here. There is not any 1st or 2nd Gen Pokemon that evolves into a 3rd Gen Pokemon. The only Pokemon introcduced in Generation III that are related to older Pokemon are Wynaut and Azurill, who are both Pre-Evolutions.

-Honey Trees (I WANT HEADBUTT!!!!)

Headbutt trees being in HG/SS has been confirmed in one of the Japanese Commercials. It shows an Entei using Headbutt on what appears to be a Normal Tree, possibly meaning that every tree in the game is Headbuttable.

MAizHxC

HG FC: 3395 8610 0902
    Years
    The question is, what do you not want to see in these remakes,

I dont want to see the apricorns there again, I found them very annoying

:t354:TG

Hmmm... i liked the Apricorns because you can make different pokeballs for different occasions with them. i wouldnt want to see the whirlpools again...those were just bothersome. Or any of the newer pokemon from Treeko on.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    IGNORE THIS FIRST PART AS I CANT READ THE TOPIC!
    Hm....I just don't wanna see any 3rd or 4th gen Pokemon in the wild really.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    To be honest, I dont really want the PokeWalker in the game, It is pointless, just something nintendo is doing for extra money!

Back