• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you REALLY think of Rickroll?

What do you think of Never Gonna Give You Up?

• FREAKING LOVE IT.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • It's good, have it in my music

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • It's meh.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I dislike it. I try to avoid getting rickrolled.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I mouse over every link I see t make sure I don't get rickrolled.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    I mean, it's been given a bad rep, but I personally think it's one of the few good things of the 80s/90s. What does the rest of PC think?

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I like getting rick rolled, it's a good laugh, especially if it's something that seemed to be what you were looking for ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The song is one of my guilty pleasures. XD; I'm a little tired of the Rickroll meme, though. I've always gotten the sites where the video would play and when you tried to close the window, a billion popups would appear with lyrics from the song and you had to sit there and click "OK" to all of them until the song was over. >>; At that point, then the window would finally close.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    ...To be honest, I found it hilarious at first, but now it's just kinda getting old. Seriously, I've gotten so paranoid because of it that now I never click anything anyone sends me anymore without first asking "...That's not a RR, is it?"

As for the actual song itself...it's pretty catchy <_<

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    . I've always gotten the sites where the video would play and when you tried to close the window, a billion popups would appear with lyrics from the song and you had to sit there and click "OK" to all of them until the song was over. >>; At that point, then the window would finally close.
    ._.
    Those fail in an epic manner.

The song isn't half bad, though ^^
    I'd buy it if I had any iTunes money XD

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    It's hilarious!
    Once I was at Ice Skating, which is what I do for sport, and they played the song.
    So I was like, "EVERYONE JUST GOT RICKROLLED!"
    It was funny...

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    ;-; I love the song. It's so awesome. BUT SOMEONE'S SIGNATURE HERE RICK ROLL'D MEEE.

It said, "Do not click this"

So I'm like ":D *click*"

Baaad Move.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I like the song and I think it is hilarious when people get RickRoll'd but when it happens to me I am like.. "WAI WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Then laugh..

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    ZOMGosh!!! I get rickroll'd all teh time on youtube...

I dont really hate it...
    but teh song is freakin catchy!!

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    "It's meh."

Possibly the best way I could describe it, myself. I don't mind getting rickrolled, but it's slightly depressing if I really wanted to see the video I thought I was going to see when I clicked on the link. However, the song is enjoyable so I don't mind sitting and watching the video. Especially the "Pop-Up Video" version. That's fun to watch. XD

Musaki Kidosho

0 to 60 In 4.6
    Years
    Personally, I have nothing against it it's just on of those things that goes on normally in life. I like the music but I don't love it, I like the style but I don't adore it.

It's just one of those things really.

Years
    Haha, I used to enjoy laughing at my friends shaking their fists at me because of that same rickroll. It was fun to torture them with it, but I've always liked that song. It was one of the first few catchy songs I ever heard.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm with Toki_Warface on this one. It was funny at first, but it's getting rather old. Having you click the alert box reading the lyrics, and then give you a bunch of random questions after it... Not fun, at all. :/ That one rick roll changed my entire outlook on it, from funny haha to no... just no. I may find it funny at other times, but it's pretty much died on me.

The song is rather enjoyable, but the diversity of the torture filled rick rolls... lost it's touch. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I hate getting rickrolled. I hated it since before I knew what it was, and it happened to me for the first time. I'd prefer downloading or just loading the video which I believe I am actually going to get.

Similarly, I also dislike getting something that isn't subbed that says it is. And just yesterday, I loaded a Korean music video only to find it to be English....advertise right, people! *angry face*

Back