• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you sleep in?

What do you sleep in?

• Pj's

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Naked

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Shorts/Boxers/Bottoms

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Shorts/Boxers/Bottoms and a shirt

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Personally, I prefer to sleep in a pair of boxers and a shirt.
    Or a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a shirt. Depends on the temperature of my room.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    I sleep in nothing except my underwear. I just pile on a lot more duvets during the winter months.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Sometimes I just sleep in the clothes I wore that day. XD Other times I'll just kick off those said clothes while I'm in bed and just sleep in my underwear/bra. Really lazy on my part, I know. Lol.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Short PJs- I think some of the sets I own are supposed to be underwear, but hey, they're comfy. 8D I can only wear long bottoms when it's really cold, but most of the time yeah- really short jammies. x3 If I ever run out though (which I sometimes do), then it's shorts and a vest.

Years
    Either boxers or my day clothes, depending on if I stay up late. LIKE THIS ONE TIME I HAD A MOCHA AT NINE AND CRASHED AROUND MIDNIGHT AND WOKE UP WITH CLOTHES ON.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Every night it's different... Sometimes i sleep in my jeans, sometimes fully clothed and sometimes in my boxers. It really depends on how lazy i am.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Full-length pyjamas. I want a nightcap too (yes, seriously, the pointy ones) mainly to keep my hair out of my face but they're not easy to find.

By the way I'm surprised you missed out a nightgown option.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I can never sleep in pj's, or a shirt.

Like when I turn over my shirt gets all tight and what not.
    Then I feel all claustrophobic and start crying.

So just underwear for me.

True Story.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Usually during the summer months I just go with my underwear. And any other time of the year I'll just throw off my pants and go to sleep in that, or wear a giant T-shirt. o____o

Back