• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you sleep with at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    With Whitney while she's wearing her nightgown. ~.^</meactingstraight>

Well sweeties, I sleep with my blanky (had it when I was 2 ^0^) my Pokémon blanket, 2 pillows *one to hug.*, Whitney, and 2 Pikachu plushies. ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Chibi-chan said:
    My stuffed 8-year old Pikachu XD I just can't part with it! ;o;

It'd be better if I had a bear though, but I love my Pikachu~

xD Same here.

My Pikachu is the only thing I sleep with.

Been that way for 8 years. x3

I love my Pika. The the poor things color is fading now...( I wash it sometimes to liven its color.) >> I use to play with it alot when I first got it, so it looks all used.

I have many Pikachu plushies, but thats the only one I sleep with.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    My oh-so kawaii Pikachu plushie. @____@ ♥ It's realllyyy chubby, simply adorable + it's nearing its fifth anniversary!~ Yay! I got it for my 10th birthday. ^_^

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    With meh Humpty Dumpty plusheh whose colors faded over the past twelve years. 'Cause it's almost the softest and most huggable thing in the world.

I wouldn't be laughing, because you know it owns you.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Whenever I sleep with a stuffed animal it's off the bed by morning, I'm a rough sleeper. xD Now I usually cuddle my pillow, even if that is also on the floor by morning. XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I sleep with my light blue bunny, 'Gucci'. No, I didn't name it Gucci after the brand, why it's name is Gucci you'll have to ask my older brother. < <;; *hand-me-down*

Otherwise, I either don't sleep with anything, or my MP3 Player (Mp3 player most often)

Yes. My Mp3 Player. It's called listening to it before you go to sleep and forgetting to take out the headphones after you start falling asleep. < <;;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Pillows and blankets are givens, so I don't really sleep with anything. I never really had stuffed animals, and I lost my baby blanket over ten years ago.

All I need now is a beautiful girl who's good in the sack and a few plushies. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I have 5 garbage bags full of stuffed animals from when I was little. X3 At times, I'll just dig through the bags and pick out the ones that I miss and I put them on my bed. Then at night I throw them all off the bed except for 3 certain ones. My giraffe {Yoshi~ I know, odd name. But at the time I was obsessed with Yoshi, so...} my adorable white teddy bear {Whisper} and my brown teddy bear that David gave me when I was born, which I named Doc. XD

Karlii~♥

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    My dog!
    Only sometimes, though. Like, if there's a storm.
    He climbs into bed with me, which is usually uncomfortable because he's huge.

Arsenic Dimentia

*drools*
    Years
    Just a few animals.

Mee~hee!! I love my stuffed animals. I used to sleep with them ALL on the bed, but now I just keep my five favorite ones on my bed: a cow (he moos really loud if you poke 'im), a dog, a piglet, a Meowth (who's not really all that soft), and a tiger named Purr.

I love them all, especially Purr. I've had him since I was, like, five years old... :'( And sometimes my cats (Neo 'n' Morpheus... yes, the Matrix characters...) try to get in, but I always shut the door in their face. They sure do get reeeeaaally annoying after a while...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back