• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you sleep with at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I only sleep with my pillow, nothing else.

Whispering Winds

Kirby Dance! (>'-')> <('-'<)
    Years
    Where to begin... let's see... I sleep with a stuffed Luna and a stuffed Sailor Mercury doll for starters, plus two Pikachu (one giant and one normal-sized), Clefairy, Eevee, Jigglypuff, and Mew.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Ziggy....

When I Was Really Little I Had A Whole Line Of Toys In My Bed And I Use To Pretend They Were All In The X-Men School Run By My Halloween Ziggy My Mom Gave Me When I Was Scared That Chuckie From Goosebumps Was Going To Get Me....

Then I Had A Million Pokedolls In My Bed With Giant Amy And Shadow Plushes Alone With Ziggy And Now All I Have In My Bed Is Ziggy And A Lamb Chop Puppet That I Make Do Lots Of Stupid Things...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I used to be incredibly afraid of fire, so I always slept until I was about... ten? with my bed so stuffed with my plushies [I have a huge collection 8D~ ♥] I could hardly fit in there; but now I just sleep with my laptop [x_X usually as I fall asleep with it], and my favourite dolphin toy ^_^;;;

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
    I sleep on the couch, so I just have two blankets, and a bunch of pillows.
    Sometimes my cat will hang out with me or I'll sleep with my Dark Lugia Pokedoll, though.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I sleep with my Pokemon Advanced Pikachu plushie. I love how it's crosseyed. :cross-eye

Years
    As of now, I tend to have my stuffed pillow roll with me; whenever I'm lying on my right side I always need to have my arm wrapped around something, whether it's the blanket I'm using or whatever. That pillow is a perfect thing to use for that.

And it's soft, too. Very nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back