• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you smell like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
  • I'd probably smell like Rexona. Or Dove. Dove is good.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You know when you leave mushrooms in the fridge for a while and some of them go a bit soggy in places.

That's me.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I use Japanese Spring Blossom-scented perfume, so maybe that?

Otherwise, maybe vinegar after a long day's work :P ewww

Years
  • I also enjoy the scent of Japanese spring blossoms, as well as the body shop white musk spray mentioned previously.

Depending on the situation, I'll either smell freshly washed with whatever soap is on hand at the time, or like one of the colognes I have.

In No Specific Order:
    Polo Black
    Polo Green
    Hugo Boss
    Nautica
    Burberry Brit

Each have their time and place!

If you were to ask me what my home smells like, I would respond Japanese incense (see mention above)! Anything from benzoin, patchouli, cinnamon, rhubarb and other traditional scents are very pleasing to myself and family.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Selsum Blue when it comes to hair, cause that minty smell is just too good.

Body wise, I smell like apples thanks to this really neat cologne. Hehe.

Years
  • Well if I'm using hair gel at the time I would smell like pineapple because that's what d:fi smells like o3o

But most of the time I smell of slice oil because I always get it everywhere when I'm applying it took my trombone :-
    (
    Whelp.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Right this second I smell like chicken since I just got off work. But I usually smell like Peach Sparkle or Jingle Bellini body wash/lotion/spray from B&BW. And my deodorant is just "fresh" something or other.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Please don't revive threads that are over a month old. Feel free to recreate the thread, though, if you wish!

-locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back