• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you spend most of your money on?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
  • I don't like to spend my money at all :[
    Lately though because it's the end of senior year, I'm spending it on food and events my friends and I go to like nail places and waterparks.

Years
  • I usually spend most of money on computers (older ones), video games, electronics, and Perrier. The only reason why I buy older computers all the time is because I recycle them. You wouldn't believe how many computers are still capable internet browsers.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Erm...Mostly gadgets and electronic that i can spend half the day fixing and putting back together, or some things for ma guitar :D

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    i usualy spend my money to buy games and toys.(like battle b-daman,beyblade,gundam)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Saving Money for DSi. I Spend my money for Prepaid Card For my Mobile, Games , and Some Stuffs

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I spend my money wisely, but mostly games, clothes and sometimes a little snack.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I haven't bought anything for enjoyment in almost 6 months. D: And by that, I mean no games, clothing, music, etc.

I have spent all of my money lately on car gas, car insurance, and school funds. :|

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • clothes, clothes, clothes. i think i'm a shopaholic. i always buy little stuff just to pump up my outfits a little more and sometimes i only wear it like once.. lol.

Years
  • I dunno haha, um probably Clothes or just going to the movies with Friends haha, if not that I would have to say Beyblades (lol) Just spent $180 on a lot :(

sluttering

fighting evil by moonlight.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    rent (and to a lesser extent, bills). thank god i'm downscaling next month, i am getting totally ripped off at this current apartment.

Elaine

Is a KOS-MOS fan :3
    Years
  • I normally spend money on food, sometimes on a new games that come out, bills, clothing or whatever else i want/need.

Back