• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you think about the Figurines?

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    I reserved mine, but like other people, I didn't get the figurine =p I'll ask for it when I get my copy of SS (if they don't hand it to me with the game).

I think they give it to you when you go and pick up the game. They didn't give me my figurine either and so, that's what I'm thinking they'll do.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
    i reserved a copy of both of them back in october at gamecrazy. i obviously didnt get a figurine then, but they give them out when you come early in the morning to get the game, which i did with platinum.

Years
    lugia one is wayy cooler but i want heartgold more than soulsilver so when i get soulslilver like a month after i get my preordered Heartgold ill probabbly buy the lugia off the internet or something

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I'm loving the Lugia figurine, which is one reason I pre-ordered Soul Silver instead of Heart Gold. I like the Ho-Oh figurine, but the Lugia one looks like something you would see from a movie.

Also:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat202800050006

It seems you can order the figurines seperately in Best Buy. I'm totally buying the Ho-Oh one so when I buy Heart Gold later on, I won't be sad upon seeing only the Lugia figurine.

- Kat

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
    I pre-ordered back on December 31st from Amazon Canada, and they didn't show the figurines until mid-February... so I can only hope that I'll be getting my Ho-Oh figurine... I'm still disappointed that Future Shop didn't send me my Palkia figure when I pre-ordered Pearl...

I have to say that I prefer the Lugia figure though, but Gold held far more memories for me, so Heartgold was what I ordered. :P

I wish I could somehow get the Arceus figure, though...

they never give out figures want diamond and pearl come out they give out stylus. anyway. i think it stupid to give us figures. you can't use them to play the game like the stylus. i revised <---(maybe spelled wrong) my copy from gamestop on november the 13th when call of duty modern warfare reflex come out. but at that time they don't have noting about what you get with them besides the pokewalkerso and i'm getting pokemon heartgold. ho-oh rules. well they both do i just like ho-oh more

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I preordered my copies back in January so I did not get any figures.. But I am hoping that I will get them when I go to pick up the games,

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    ALthough I won't be able to get one from pre-ordering, I would love to have the Lugia one, as its always been one of my favorite legendarys.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I got preordered mine a month ago, I hope they have them in stock when I go~
    Sadly, the Arceus Figure was only exclusive to Japan. Countries outside of Japan who pre-ordered both games will only receive the two dominant figurine characters (e.g. Lugia & Ho-Oh).
    It was released with Platinum at GameStop on Black Friday here in the US, At least my Gamestop did :D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    they never give out figures want diamond and pearl come out they give out stylus. anyway. i think it stupid to give us figures. you can't use them to play the game like the stylus. i revised <---(maybe spelled wrong) my copy from gamestop on november the 13th when call of duty modern warfare reflex come out. but at that time they don't have noting about what you get with them besides the pokewalkerso and i'm getting pokemon heartgold. ho-oh rules. well they both do i just like ho-oh more

A stylus with a figure on the top is still a figure, as it is practically unusable as a stylus.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I pre-ordered a copy of soul silver tonight. To be honest If the guy working there hadn't made it a point to give me the figurine (sporting the comment that he was finally glad to be rid of the last one until launch day so people can stop asking for them) I seriously would not have been put off. I could really have cared less if he had one in stock or not. Now if it doesn't come with the walker, then I'll be a little more perturbed, but the figurine that will most likely just sit on a shelf and collect dust, no sense in getting upset over not getting it.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    A stylus with a figure on the top is still a figure, as it is practically unusable as a stylus.

Exactly, meaning if you want to use it to play your game, just superglue it to your stylus! ^_^

I like the Lugia figure better than the Ho-oh one, because the Lugia one looks more detailed. For some reason the Ho-oh one looks like it was rushed or something.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    Enh, they look okay. Seeing as I'm not preordering, I don't really care if I get one ^w^

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    Sadly, the Arceus Figure was only exclusive to Japan. Countries outside of Japan who pre-ordered both games will only receive the two dominant figurine characters (e.g. Lugia & Ho-Oh).

Well, everyone in the Netherlands receive an Arceus Figure if you pre-ordered the game ;)

I think I'm lucky :p

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    The store I ordered my HeartGold copy at is kind of strange though, I preordered the game through their website as soon as I saw the game up there. However, they added the pre-order figurine to their product page just a couple of weeks ago, with the text " the 300 first preorders will get the figurine" below it. I have no clue if I'm one of them or not, it doesn't say if you'll get a mail or anything.
    Go to the store and ask about it. If it's like the store I work in your name will still be in the system and they should realise you were one of the first 300 and give you your figurine.

Australia doesn't get any. Ugh.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I will get the figurines when I get the game, I preordered the games, but they said that they would not give me the figurines until the day the games were in, when I do get them, I will put them next to the Giratina figurine I got with Platinum.... if I remember where I put it first......

Back