• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you think is above Elm's lab?

Arazza

Arazza - The Champion.
Years
  • Maybe it's where the Master ball is located. It could be inside a special vault. Also, there could be books telling the folk tale of Arceus, the Pichu, or the Hoenn legendaries.

The Master Ball is not located there by already playing the original games (Gold,Sliver and Crystal) I think it was after you beat the last gym.

But anyway I think it's probably the kitchen and his bed.

Years
  • The Master Ball is not located there by already playing the original games (Gold,Sliver and Crystal) I think it was after you beat the last gym.

But anyway I think it's probably the kitchen and his bed.

I posted that comment you quoted almost a month ago. XD

I've played the original games. (Gold was my first pokemon game.) There were a lot of things that weren't in the originals that are there now. Elm doesn't give you the Master ball until after you get the Rising Badge. He calls you and tells you he has something for you. (The master ball)

The room is probably for upgrading the Pokedex to the National Dex. Unless that's what the laptop is for in his lab.

What do you think is above Elm's lab?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Most likely just apart of the tileset. No part of the plot most likely.
    But if it is apart of the plot, it is most likely where Elm sleeps to get away from his naggy wife and crying child. Makes sense aye?

Years
  • Funny quotes and speculations.

Here is my version:

Maybe this isn't Elm's Lab? Maybe Elm wanders around as a hobo and comes there sometimes when the owner isn't there and raid's their fridge?

ELM: *Mumble* Gotts get me summa dem Bananners... Mmm... *Crunch* *Crunch* I loves me dem tuna sammiches!

-Player Walks In-

Player: O_O Why do you have tuna and bread all over your mouth?

ELM: Ah, I've been waiting for you! Please, do this and that and get your Pokemon! Kthnxbye!

I absolutely love that idea XD
    If I didnt love Elmy so much I'd totes agree!

Im not really sure whats upstairs, though im mega-excited to find out.
    Im thinking maybe some point in the game you go up there to find Elm (maybe other professors?) and get an item or Pokémon. Its probably just a study or storage area other than that, there are quite a few basically useless areas in Pokémon used for one times plots and then discarded. Like, the libary in Canalave Town, which I cant imagine people use much after the talk with Lucas, Rowan and your Rival.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I think its one of the following:
    1. An unaccesable area
    2. The location of the master ball
    3. A library
    4. A home
    5. Something to do with the unpicked PC

Last edited: