• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Think Is Hoding Up the 5th Generation of Pokemon?

What will be your final awnser?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    But think about it: "Oh no! My DS Lite broke! Now I'm screwed!"

I wouldn't want to be wasting time by going on Ebay and bidding for a DS Lite.

Then that's the fault of an irresponsible owner. I own an original fat Gameboy that still works. I don't treat my DS like a holy grail and it works fine.

In my experience, you have to do something pretty irresponsible to actually break a Nintendo handheld console. They're pretty sturdy, and are designed to survive the regular wear and tear a young child brings to it.

And as you yourself pointed out, DS and DS Lite aren't going to dissapear off the face of the earth. Ebay, garage sales, pawn shops, used Amazon, game stores will all still have them.

I can walk down the street to this local game store and get a Sega Master system. If I can find that, I don't think anyone will have a problem finding a DS in one mont, 1 year, or 10 years.

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
    Im assuming with all of the hinting towards Johto region, that is the next place in which they will take us. many new fans have never played there so it will basically be new, and the proof lays within the newest movie, introducing the Johto starters as new Pokemon.

There's just too much reference to Johto in Sinnoh.
    that Olivine gym Leader, Jasmin, was at Sunyshore.
    Talk to nearly anyone and they'll mention something about Johto.
    I remember one hiker saying Prof. Elm was an unmemorable professor (which he was,
    now that you think about it). Either this takes place during the time of Johto's story,
    since it basically has no relation to Hoenn (they never mention any hoenn related people.
    Kanto has some reference COUGHoakCOUGH.), or they're hinting at something
    in-development..

PLS BE THE SECOND!

Back