• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think is the best GBC game

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age were two very awesome GBC games. I can't believe they never thought of a remake for the Nintendo DS.

EDIT: or were the for the GBA? xD. If so, then I change my choice to the Megaman Xtreme games.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages is a game that I strongly suggest if nobody has played it; it's sister (Oracle of Seasons) is alright, too, but it's a little too easy comparatively (unless you've never played Link's Awakening DX, which I also strongly suggest--it's a little easy, however).

Ages has a decent plot (but you have to 'password link' it with it's sister game to understand why what happens happens), and the puzzles are prime. It's difficult compared to kiddy games like Phantom Hourglass. I think it's nice grapically, but I'm biased towards 16-bit graphics...oh, and the audio is annoying in some parts (such is the way of all vg music), but it's good overall--Youtube some of 'em.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I love GBC games! X3

My favorites are:

Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crytsal, Yellow (USA), Ice, and Brown
    It's Pokémon, nuff said, sweetie.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons, and also Link's Awakening DX.
    Zelda on the go, what more could you want? I actually prefer Ages out of the three for it was different, harder, and it was blue, had better puzzles in my personal opinion.

Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble
    I loved this Kirby game for it's unique controls and gameplay and the fact it was just fun for me. ^^

My number one favorite though might just be Super Mario Bros DX. It was basically portable SMB1 + 2, with a lot of extras. I'd admit though, those extras kinda gave me a reason to play through every level instead of skipping to World 8 like I normally do on my NES. XD

Reactions:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Pokemon Gold & Silver: Both of them are Pokemon games.
    Super Mario Bros. DX: It's an easier, longer, and funner version of the original Super Mario Bros.
    Kirby Dream Land: It may be short, but it was really fun (Not as fun as KSS or KA, but still fun).

That's about it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Pokemon gold and silver for sure.(if I wasnt why the hell do i want a gs remake so badly?)
    Oracle of ages/seasons. Portable zelda with password linking. Really an innovate revolution i mean you beat one then go to the other start a new password game and its like a continuation from your old game into the other one just without items and such. I want a system like that again. And yes i own both.
    Bomberman Max: Blue champion/red challenger. I love this duo as much as the zelda duo.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The only games I had for the GBC were Pokemon R/Y/S/C and several other games I practically never played. Pokemon Red and Crystal were definitely my favourites though.

Back