• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think is the best kirby games?

what's the best kirby games?

• Kirby's Dreamland 1

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dreamland 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirby Super Star and Super Star Ultra

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Kirby's Squeak Squad

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Kirby's Adventure

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Talk about the pink blob adventures!
    My favorite kirby game would be kirby's amazing mirror,
    but I also like kirby nightmare in dreamland because I finished these two in just one day each without stopping myself and I can play that forever.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    My favorite is the newest game: Kirby Super Star Ultra! theres so much 2 do and its fun!! nothing is better than that. But I liked the amazing mirror too! it's awesome, all of the kirby games are great!

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Well for me, that would be squeak squad!
    Because it's fun and I can play that forever, but all of the kirby games are great! I guess I liked them all but I liked most is squeak squad.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Canvas Curse FTW people!
    Dreamland 3 is aso out for the VC on the Wii, and I highly reccommend people to buy it. I'm hoping that the Kirby Wii game will happen eventually happen, because if it does, I will definetely be proud of buying a Wii. SSU is a great game, also. ^_^

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Uh, where's Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble? That's my favourite Kirby game.

Otherwise, Super Star gets my vote.
    In fact, where's Canvas Curse? And The Crystal Shards? They're both incredibly awesome.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Talk about the pink blob adventures!
    My favorite kirby game would be kirby's amazing mirror,
    but I also like kirby nightmare in dreamland because I finished these two in just one day each without stopping myself and I can play that forever.

Amazing Mirror is my favorite as well, but that's probably because that was the first Kirby game I played. My nephew bought the newest one and it's okay, but I don't think it matches Amazing Mirror's awesomeness.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Definitely Amazing Mirror; the way the whole game was laid out was brilliant. Super Star Ultra was kind of weird for me, I know it's similar to a remake of the original and all, but I didn't like the whole setup. Graphics seemed a bit weaker too imho.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I love Kirby's Dream Land as a platformer. It was simple and it worked really well.

I'm not fond of the copying ability. It makes all the other games feel so different from the original and I think that the level design suffers because of it.

I think Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby 64 was the best.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    you really did, well you post it. you had nothing to do anymore.. I like Tilt n' tumble too! and Crystal shards. they're my favorites!

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Well, I like Kirby and the Amazing mirror because it's like a classic game and it brought me back memories. I don't like the new kirby DS games.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Definitely KSSU; the scenarios are fun, the level design is good, the bosses, while easy, are fun to battle, and the new modes are probably the best in the game IMO.
    There's a lot I have got to say about this game ^_^

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I got to say that I like all of the kirby games!
    but I'd rather choose KSSU!

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I liked all the kirby games but
    I rather choose kirby64:Crystal shards.

~*Ecto*

The Red Chain

First one I played, and I beat it like.. 5439593 times over. XD
    Oh yeah, and I don't care what anyone says, I loved Kirby Air Ride too..

Dragoon ftw. <33

Back