• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think is the best kirby games?

what's the best kirby games?

• Kirby's Dreamland 1

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dreamland 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirby Super Star and Super Star Ultra

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Kirby's Squeak Squad

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Kirby's Adventure

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    Super Star Ultra (even though it was an upgraded version of Super Star), and Super Star. Oh, and the Amazing Mirror was awesome because its gameplay was good, and it had a lot of replay value to it.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Why isn't this multi-choice? I have a few... Kirby's Dreamland 1 and Super Star Ultra, as well as Nightmare in Dreamland. I'm a sucker for good music, and Kirby.

(Also, the title isn't grammatically correct. It should be either "What do you think is the best Kirby game?", or "What do you think are the best Kirby games?"... Yes, I have no life...)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I like Nightmare in Dreamland, Canvas Curse, and Squeak Squad the most. The Kirby games are great though.

Years
    No Kirby 64? Or Canvas Curse? You're missing a ton of others on here.

For this list, and probably overall for that matter as well, I'd say Kirby Super Star (the original for SNES). The DS remake is pretty good too, but I like the original the best. It's the nostalgia talking. =P

Back