• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think is the least popular pokemon

Wormatsu

Reborn Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    I don't think Farfetch'd is really the LEAST POPULAR Pokémon... A lot of people here thought Farfetch'd was awesome back when the anime was on TV here in Finland.

I think Rattata has the dips. I mean, who seriously uses it? :/

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Well, I was sort of exaggerating but I was also being marginally serious. Bidoof, the imbecile Pokémon that it is, was encountered wherever grass existed in the grand region of Sinnoh. It's also quite obvious that when Bidoof was being created, Nintendo/Gamefreak weren't feeling charitable when it came to its movepool and stats. The design of Bidoof was something else as well; I'd say that someone was looking at a picture of a beaver and was 'influenced'. What product was created from this 'influence'? Another beaver. Oh, and its evolution; Bibarel. Pathetic Pokémon as well.

Although I agree with you on the most part, bidoof and bibarel are excellent HM slaves =D

I think most of the forgotten pokemon are the numerous pokemon from jhoto that don't evolve, such as stantler.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    I think Gulpin has very low reputation, considering it's hardly mentioned in the shows, the games, the manga, the list goes on... it might be in SSBB, but still... LOOK at that thing! *pukes*

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Well..........Least popular, I would It's SHUCKLE, no you'll think for 10 seconds who's SHUCKLE. See, that's how it's NOT popular, I say that everytime a shuckle appears in Pokemon Emerald!

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    Well..........Least popular, I would It's SHUCKLE, no you'll think for 10 seconds who's SHUCKLE. See, that's how it's NOT popular, I say that everytime a shuckle appears in Pokemon Emerald!

I agree, I had actually forgotten they existed at all!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    But I wuv shuckle ;_;

I think stantler is almost completely unknown. If mantine hadn't gotten a baby form it would also be up there with dunsparce and girafarig.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lotad and Ladyba are also pretty lame.

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
    Dunsparce and sunkern are almost non-existent. In my opinion lots of the jhoto pokemon have been forgotten.
    cause so many of them were utter bullcrap

though Togetic got an uberhaxxor evo and you can't forget Blissey and TTar

I think the truly forgotten pokes are in the region between #100 - #130 in the Kanto/National Dex. Seriously, who remembers executor, Koffing, Rhyhorn, and the such. The only popular ones in that region are Magikarp, Chansey, Jynx, Scyther, and Kangaskhan. And 2 of those (Magikarp and Jynx) are remembered for negetive things.
    Weezing was pretty popular in Advance, though he got nerfed in DP >.<

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Dont put any poison types in the least popular!

Years

Well you got me, I have no idea what a Shuckle is ^^;;;

I agree with whoever mentioned Magirkarp as well, it's uterrly useless until it becomes Garados...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I'm gonna say linoone, hell, even this list forgot about them o.o

I love my Belly-drum Linoone.

Er and about Shuckle - the only thing it's really good for is Power Tricking +6DEF (or +6ATK, dunno which works) and -6SPD and Gyro Balling Attack-form Deoxys with +6SPD and -6DEF for the lulz. I got 18000+% damage dealt on Shoddy. I think I got around 21000% on something that Gyro Ball was super effective on.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I now hate Wobbufet. Darn thing and it's Shadow Tag. I hate meeting them in the wild, it is just so frustrating. Thats why i ALWAYS have at least 60-70 MAX repels with me xD

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Whats everyone got against bidoof. Its a pokemon that you catch at the begining of the game its no worse than rattata zigzagoon sentret etc

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Yeah biddoof and magicarp are pretty popular for being bad. So they might not count

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    Parasect, I was thinking about him yesterday, actually. I forgot his name but I knew what he looked like but it bothered me for the whole entire day until I had to look him up D:

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Got to be magikarp, Fear its epic 1 hp damage! its worse than that Evil Tyrant we all know as Luvdisk!

Back