• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think is the strongest pokemon?

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Kaishen said:
    Just because a pokemon isnt legendary, it still can be strong. And if you want to get techinical, it is, because it is specified in the pokedex as the 'Legendary pokemon'. So nyeahh...........
    Ya I will say just because a Pok?mon is legendary don't mean anything as last I checked to capture a legendary you have to use non-legendaries proving they can kick a legendaries butt.

Budgie_boy said:
    Was it not that MEW is officially the strongest pok?mon?
    Because in the 1st movie Giovanni want to have the strongest pok?mon in the world so he had the dna of mew copied. Therefore Mewtwo (who is just as stong) was created...
    But that's what I know!
    Course when that was ton's of Pok?mon that exist now didn't exist then such as the newer legendaries.

As for which is the strongest, I say that is not up to the Pok?mon as its up to its trainer as any Pok?mon can become super powerful with the right trainer.

I think a better question would be which Pok?mon has the best potential to become the strongest aka which is the easiest to make super powerful.

And that question is why I think alot of people automatically say a legendary is the strongest as when there captured initally they start off with a high level and are powerful making them fairly easy to make super powerful when compared to a Pok?mon you have to raise from birth.

Last edited:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    I agree with phunboy... it all depends on the trainer, not the Pokemon. If u can't teach a legendary good moves, then its gonna get owned by sth u didnt c coming, yet u shooda bin prepared 4.

Back