• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What do you think is the stupidest thing you could do in R/S?

(Don't try this at home)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    He-he, I think the Slaking and Shedinja one and the Wobbuffet one are stupid.
    :)
    :classic:
    :laugh:
    :knockedou

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can't skill swap off Wonder Guard, so that's what makes it stupid right? x.x;

I guess it would be using a Gameboy team in a real battle: I.E. HM moves and moves that are good only for in-game.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think the napping one, wobbuffet, and perish son one are all quite stupid

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Whos dumb enough to use to Wobbufets in a 2 on 2 battle? i mean itd be like: Hey! i just used counter on your counter! that means my counter countered your counter! :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    The napping thing would be worst though.I mean, endless hours doing the same thing hoping for a cheat code.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Actually, the danger in using Wobbuffet with Leftovers is if you both switched to it at the same time, the game would go on forever, you'd have to propose a draw.

Supergodzilla

King of the monsters
    Years
    tackle an outraging rayquaza or tackle regice, or reset the game with out tranfering your ppokemon to another game pack, or destroying the game pack, or you could just release all yuour pokemon

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    LMAO @ the Wobbuffets in 2 on two combat...

Trainer 1: Wobbuffet Counter!
    Trainer 2: Now Wobbuffet! Counter his counter!
    Trainer 1: uhh...Wobbuffet! return...huh?!?

actually, that will be just as stupid as one on one battling with Wobbuffet...just Like Ditto vs. Ditto in RBY, except you can't get out of it -.-

uhh...one question...what does Momento do? I've heard of it before, but I don't know what it does...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well you can always wait til both wobbuffet runs out of PP and struggle for death... so it's not COMPLETELY hopeless (just takes 2 hours)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Memento sacrifices your Pok?mon to greatly drop the special stats of the foe.

Oh, frosty, every Wobbuffet should have the Leftovers, so it's a draw.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    yes of course (what other item should wobbuffet get?) but won't the power from the oppoennt's struggle plus your own recoil overcome leftovers...?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nah, I've done the calculations, the Leftovers will always keep you at full HP. You expected less from me? ;p

PokeTrainerCarol

-Try fishing at one spot of the river to look for a Feebas
    -Pressing A at everything in your Secret Base for a secret code
    -Walking around doing anything, it's pretty stupid
    -Try using a HP UP into Shedinja.
    -or something else stupid...I can't think right now

But for the ones above I'd say the perish song one, the rest one, and the Wobuffet one XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    The Wobeffet choise sounds pretty pathetic... Who would be silly enough to do that? Wobeffet stinks in my opinion.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    "talking" to the white rock hoping deoxys will pop out

Trying to catch shiny versions of all your favorite Pokemon.

Breeding for a shiny, modest, female Ralts with perfect DV's (perfect for a shiny, however the frell that's calculated now)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Alternate color can no longer really be "bred" for, it's a separate, random value now. So alternate color Pok?mon can have 31 IVs.

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Trying to fight a level 100 Ho-oh, a level 100 Lugia, a level 100 Mewtwo, a level 100 Rayquaza, a level 100 Kyogre, and a level 100 Groudon with the best possible stat/item/move combinations by using 6 level 1 Metapod and/or level 1 Kununa caught in the wild that only knows Harden, has the wrost stats and holding item(s) that they can never use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back