• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you think Misty's Togpi's gender is?

What's Togpi's gender?

• A girl

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • A boy

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • well for those who don't know, Misty's Togpi evolved and left her, but I don't think in any of the shows it said what Togpi's gender was, so here you vote what you think Togpi's gender is. I think it was a girl, I don't know why lol

Jolty-kun

Years
  • ya not the only one XD, togepi left misty?, thats sad, too bad i havent seen it, i think shes a female but if this is a voting poll, it shgolud got in the polls section but considering it isnt like a poll, its like a vote for the fact, it sholud stay here XD

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • I think, Togepi is a guy. I don`t know, but I have feelings- it is a little, sweet boy. His "togetrrrrriiiii" is so adorable. he sounds like a pokemon version of Tooi XD

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    yeah I also think Togepi is a boy, just seems like it. Maybe because everytime I got a one in the game it was male but thats what I think.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • I've always seen Misty's togepi as a boy. An incredibly cute lil boy *squee* Although it's not proved, Togepi seems more like a male, imo anyway. He's cute yeah, but Togepis are cute no matter what the gender =p I miss him so much, Togetic looked so great with Misty ;_; I'll never forget that lil egg. Cruel writers...

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    it sucks that they had Togepi around for so long but never used him. I was always waiting for Togepi to be able to jump into a battle and whoop some butt. And when he finally evolves he leaves...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Well, I don't know. I've been thinking of it as a male, but now that you mention it, it could be female.

f!Re

Shige's #1 fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    i voted for female :)
    just a feeling that togepi is a female.

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • XD I've also always thought Togepi was male. Something about it just seems that way.

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    seems very girlish to me, kinda like mother and daughter

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Treeko, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Butterfree were guys. I'm sure much more were...
    If only they do more subtitle Pokemon episodes, like with Togepi. It really helps understand who they are.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I've always seen it as an it :S I think it's a girl though, its very cute and guys arn't cute!

Back