• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of a future Pokemon Coordinator game?

Will you buy it or not?

• Definitely. I've always wanted to be a coordinator, and this might be great.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Absolutely not. Enough with these spin-off games! Also, I hate Coordinators and I like Trainers more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe... I'm not sure, though...

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Cid

Years
    Pokemon: Coordinator?

What if a future Pokemon game let's you be a Pokemon Coordinator instead of a Trainer, lets you create PokeBlocks/Poffins, collect 5 ribbons, win the Grand Festival, still train your Pokemon, level them up, teach them new moves, gives you the option to still battle Gyms (though you need to focus on contests more) and battle other trainers and coordinators?

Will you buy it or not?

If yes, do you think it will be based on the anime, or on the games?

It's okay if you have a better idea of it... You can post those ideas, too!

My opinion: Well, I think it's okay to buy it in my opinion, since I like spin-off Pokemon games, and it would be a nice twist to the gameplay...

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well yeah if 3D graphics and you could have more than 5 ribbons. Like 10-15 ribbons availible but you choose which to get or to get all and be the champion. And it would be game like but a full region nonetheless with all normal cities and new islands and cities. And sorry nif my ideas are better than yours. I get carried away. Which made me forget it would also be cool if the gym battles are like contests in regular pokemon rpgs. You know now that I think of it the trainer card would be a contest pass. And in your key items you would have ribbon case and badge case to view them, And sorry again if its better than yours.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    if you would lose a contest and have chance to try again would be cool.also it would be awsome if you can re chalenge contest even if you beat it and get expirence for every contest you do.last if you can trade in ribbons you can get a pokemon

Back