• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of shaymin?

What do you think of shaymin?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    i think it is okay , I never really did anythin with it. just sitting in the box with the other legends.

Years
  • Its not all that, really. It doesnt have much awesome moves and not very good stats, but in the movie, its a completely different story! Because in the movie, Shaymin and the Sky Warrior, Shaymin PWNS!

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I like him, but I am not overobsessed with him. I still prefer other pokemon but Shaymins new form is better than most of the other Pokemons. But Shaymin would never be a Pokemon I would use.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I was kind of hoping Sky Forme Shaymin would be able to learn Fly (if Mew can learn it, why not Shaymin, when it's in Sky Forme?), but...

It's nice to look at. That's all for me.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its a weird Pokemon which makes me lovie it. Before it got its Sky Forme it didnt seem like a Legendary Pokemon to me. I could imagine there being an evolution to it.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Well, I LOVE SHAYMIN, i was just curious what other people thought of it

I never could have guessed. xD

I love Shaymin land forme! :3 It is sooooo cute. :P Honestly, I love hedgehogs\whatever it's supposed to be. However, I dislike Sky Forme (which for quite a lot of people, is the opposite.) I don't know why, i just dislike it. :\

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I don't much care for it. I think it's one of the many pointless Sinnoh legendaries that do nothing to advance the plot of the game.

In battle, the Land Forme is annoying, and the Sky Forme is even worse.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Cute, but adds absolutely nothing as a legendary pokemon. It doesn't even have a legend attached to it, making it even more pointless than Heatran. That's quite an achievement.

It would have been a lot better off as a regular pokemon, rather than yet another Gen IV legendary.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I hate Shaymin, unless it's Sky Shaymin. I much prefer the Sky form over the Land form. =/ Shaymin is just generally useless, with the exception of Seed Flare.​

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • I like Shaymin Sky forme but the land forme is still good but I think the reason to have a shaymin is to make it into a sky forme.
    I have a Shaymin but it is a land forme and I don't know how to change its forme.

Back