• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What do you think of Taylor Swift?

Years
  • What do you think of her music? Do you like or dislike it? What's a song you like by her, or even an album? I don't mind her music at all and think she's gotten better over the years.

Years
  • I listen to her quite a bit, but then I always have since she was basically country.

Sometimes some of her fans could give Kpop stans a run for their money though!

Years
    • Online now
    In the boat of "I don't listen to her at all" but I don't mind if she's playing on the radio. So I guess that falls into indifference.

For such a megastar, I'd be more interested in hearing some of her stories. Or perspective on a few things. It gives her a unique life little can claim.

Years
  • I understand why she's changed her music over the years, and even why she's re-releasing her old albums. Vocals do change overtime as we age etc. I feel her and Justin Bieber improved a lot as artists as they got older. I'd dare even say the same with Miley too.

Reginald Cosmic

Big Shot
    Years
    • Age 26
    • He/Him/His
    • Seen today
    I went with my parents to see her concert movie in the theater towards the end of the theatrical release. I forgot I liked her music so much, especially her high school fantasy songs. "You Belong With Me" is a banger. My favorite early Taylor Swift is probably "Picture to Burn" though.

Years
  • I understand why she's changed her music over the years, and even why she's re-releasing her old albums. Vocals do change overtime as we age etc. I feel her and Justin Bieber improved a lot as artists as they got older. I'd dare even say the same with Miley too.
    She changed a lot of things with those re-recordings...

It had always happened in the music industry, but I can't remember it quite on that scale. Then you had the power of modern media to spread the news and hype it up... now poor young artists are getting forced into contacts with "no re-recording" clauses...

Back