• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you think of the new series

Years
  • Original Series > Diamond/Pearl Series > Advanced Generation

The DP series is a huge improvement from AG, but it still doesn't live up to the original series for me. The Orange Islands and Johto were my favorites. I'm not a huge fan of Dawn, Brock's running jokes are getting tired, and Ash is less interesting than ever. It has some nice episode plots, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    At the newer series I like that you can see the trainingof the Pokémon better :) I think that is quite an interesting aspect.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I quite like the new series and after watching it for a while now, I actually quite like new voice actors now after getting used to them.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • To me it seems that the anime changed from relying in comedy and put little action (Indigo League) to mostly having action with a few funny moments (Pokemon D/P).

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I personally enjoy the new series of Pokemon. Even though the first season is always going to be the best at least ash is getting some strong Pokemon

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    New series sucks. Made propably for 5 years old kids or younger. The worst is the graphics. Looks like babies show, hehe.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • New series sucks. Made propably for 5 years old kids or younger. The worst is the graphics. Looks like babies show, hehe.

It's aimed at 6 - 11 year old children like every single episode of Pokémon ever created.

Anyway, I like the Diamond and Pearl series more than the other two series since it's more action oriented rather than comedy oriented.

Back