• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of yourself?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Statistically, What do you think of yourself? :)

I think of myself as a simple person. I believe that simple describes everything about me, so yeah. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Statistically? Well, I would have said that I am a God; but now that you mention "statistically", I am going to have to go with > 100% of humanity.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i am like a cat or an old man because i nap the majority of the day and hate children

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've got the psyche of every Bond villain ever created wrapped into one person. >:D

Fortunately for humanity at large, I'm poor and don't have the resources to build an evil empire, so I just amuse myself by poking fun at idiots over the Internet. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Damn you made me laugh in the middle of class....i had to explain why history is funny......

I aim to please... Did your explanation go something like this?

"Young Adolf tended to be a rebellious youth. In particular, he was disruptive in class, with one notable incident occurring in third grade. Hitler was seated next to a Polish boy and a French boy, and one day when the teacher was off in the teacher's lounge, he beat them up and tried to take their desks away because, he said, he needed more room to work on his math homework. However, when he tried to beat up Ivan, the exchange student from Moscow, young Adolf ended up with a black eye. A nearby American kid stepped in to help restore order, but only after the fight had already gone on for twenty minutes.

Now that, my dear class mates, is why Hitler was such a crazed tyrant."

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    I can't believe that some of you are shy type. Well. I have to say that sometimes I'm into shy type as well. xD

It's funny to think that your a mouse or other kinds of animal. o3o

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I think of myself as a blonde, slightly less buffed John Rambo.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • emo

Nah (NOTE: I AM NOT EMO, JUST A JOKE. END OF MESSAGE), probably I'm a wise ass guy, because I can get on people nerves sometimes xD. I'm smart *cough*STRAIGHT A'S*cough*, and cool funny. *makes up corny joke* And I'm talented, because I'm only 11, and I ROM hack! I also am good at making animations and doing things on the computer. Whenever our library teacher tells us how to save, do a powerpoint, how to download, ect. I'm like "God... this person is so stupid..." Ask me somethin about the computer, and I'll answer it for you :3 Yea, I'm a computer geek xD

At least can help other students in my grade...

BTW, I would also describe myself as *insert word here I forgot it* (sometimes) because when we do a school project, I would always be to my friend "Um... that picture is OKAY, but I'm just going to tweak it up a bit." Then I erase the whole picture and make a whole new one xD; Yea, that sums it up. :)

Long post O___o

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • I aim to please... Did your explanation go something like this?

"Young Adolf tended to be a rebellious youth. In particular, he was disruptive in class, with one notable incident occurring in third grade. Hitler was seated next to a Polish boy and a French boy, and one day when the teacher was off in the teacher's lounge, he beat them up and tried to take their desks away because, he said, he needed more room to work on his math homework. However, when he tried to beat up Ivan, the exchange student from Moscow, young Adolf ended up with a black eye. A nearby American kid stepped in to help restore order, but only after the fight had already gone on for twenty minutes.

Now that, my dear class mates, is why Hitler was such a crazed tyrant."
    Dude you totally stole that from robot chicken xD

I see my self as an out going person. Always looking to have fun, and always trying my best no madder what it is. I am a very nice guy, and love healthy competition.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I don't even know what to think of myself. But if you think of yourself as simple, than I am the exact opposite - Complicated. I do tend to complicate everything. There are very few simple things about me. I make incredibly long posts for things that many other people give the most simplest of answers.

Back