• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of yourself?

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
Years
  • Somethings you'll only see in pokemon forums, heh.

I try to treat everyone as I wish to be treated. I dislike careless and selfish people, that would be my opposite. I'd better to stop it here, I'm not pointing my flaws, haha. Well, no difference between internet and real life, despite the fact I don't take somethings seriously online.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I'm fat and I'm ugly, and I have no friends. :D

But I also think that I'm fairly intelligent and have a decent sense of humor.

Years
  • My personality is very quiet, shy, & bookwormish. I don't speak until I'm spoken to & when someone speaks to me I tend to blush. I try to stay to myself as much as possible.

As for my appearance, I make myself sick when I look in the mirror. I know I can take care of myself better. I've always had very serious confidence issues & it dosen't help when your fiance gawks at girls on the internet, tv, or at work. Everyone says I look cute but it hurts when the one person above all others never sees it.

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • I have super-low self esteem. I'm really nice but not a lot of people see that..I'm really shy and quiet but if ya get to know me I'm really pretty outgoing. :3 I just wish more people would talk to me, geez.

I've also...uhm, never had a girlfriend. So that doesn't help much. =<

/describing14yearoldguyswhoplaypokemon

I can say that we're very much alike! :D
    Except that I've had one boyfriend. We're still good friends, had a 2-yr relationship. Ended it on a good note.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Normal kid. A bit shy, wishing he could step up the game. Having troubles with school, and scoring on girls. The normal average teen boy for you all. xD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Flirty mc. flirtster who just wants people to leik me.
    Also, I try to stay calm and cool. It's only on PC where I joke alot. XD

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • I have a negative view of life, I have crap self-esteem (and it isn't exactly helped by having to ask my mom about buying pokemon games when i'm nearly 14 years old -.-), I think I look like crap all the time, and I absolutely hate my offline life more than anything. Also, i'm extremely annoying because other people annoy me all the time. Especially one of my friends which keeps talking to me ALL the time about stuff I don't care about.

Also, when people call me nerd for loving the online life, I hate my offline life a little bit more.
    I have a few very good friends, but just a few.

Yeah. That's me. LOADS of teachers on my school have commented on how negative I actually am. But that's how I am.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    I have a negative view of life, I have crap self-esteem (and it isn't exactly helped by having to ask my mom about buying pokemon games when i'm nearly 14 years old -.-), I think I look like crap all the time, and I absolutely hate my offline life more than anything. Also, i'm extremely annoying because other people annoy me all the time. Especially one of my friends which keeps talking to me ALL the time about stuff I don't care about.

Also, when people call me nerd for loving the online life, I hate my offline life a little bit more.
    I have a few very good friends, but just a few.

Yeah. That's me. LOADS of teachers on my school have commented on how negative I actually am. But that's how I am.
    Think positive not negative, I'm sure it'll help you. : )

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • Hmm i guess i am like a leaf that goes with the current of what is going on. Hmmm i halfheartedly so things and don't really put much interest or effort into most things. When i do i some times surprise myself. But most of the time i just do a mediocre job. Though i must say my mind is very corrupted.

Years
  • I consider myself a generally positive person. I have some quirks here and there (such as my short temper and random hyperness), but I'm generally confident in myself. I'm also stubborn and very picky about things. I know what I like and how I like it, and it's difficult for me to accept any change in that. I can also be incredibly lazy, and sometimes I wouldn't even get up to use the bathroom just because I'm too tired (...though I highly doubt I'm alone on that >w>;).

I don't want to make this too long-winded, so I'll just leave this at that. :D

Years
  • I neither like nor dislike myself. I HATE the way I look, I love the way I act, I hate how I treat others and I love the people in my life, or at least the people who haven't yet turned around and told me they want nothing to do with me xP

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What do I think of myself?

I think therefore I am.

Back