• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of yourself?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Intelligence:
    I am not the smartest person around, far from it. That being said, I am incredibly smart in my own right. I always took advanced courses in highschool and did exceptionally well in them--the only exception being Math wherein my grade was poor not because of a lack of understanding, but because of an aversion to practicing theory. READ: 30+ problems a night that take a significant amount of time to get an answer and can be entirely wrong for something as simple as dropping a negative(which with my sloppy hand writing was easy enough!). Apart from all that, just in general I'd say I'm a pretty intelligent person. I am good at solving problems and understanding sophisticated matters with ease. If you ask just about anyone else about me they'll probably tell you that I'm incredibly smart, but to be honest, from my point of view, I'm pretty average in terms of my intelligence. Or at least, what I feel like the average SHOULD be. It really isn't hard, you just have to actually pay attention... I never was one to take notes--only when they were compulsory, and even then I'd never go back to actually reviewing them. I just understand concepts with ease.

If you ask me though, the smart people are the ones who creating things that revolutionize the world. Whether it's an invention, a law, a piece of commentary that makes us reflect our inner being. Those are the "smart" people and while I might one day be that person, I'm by no means an exceptional genius of any standards. Of course I doubt many of them thought that way of themselves, either. To give it a number, I'd say ~8/10.

Looks
    It depends on how I'm feeling when I get asked this! I'd say I'm a decently attractive person most days, but I do have my days where I feel ugly as sin. I'm definitely not exceptional in this regard. Lots of people tell me I'm attractive and so I'm inclined to believe them, but I'm sure some of them are just being nice. Lots of people also tell me the opposite, so I'm also inclined to believe them, although in this regard I think most of it stems from people who have personal problems with me for other reasons.

I dress for comfort though, so I'm probably the most sharply dressed. If I spent more time trying to dress nicer I'd probably get more compliments and shit. But I really don't care that much. I'd rather dress for function than form any day. Although I do like quite nice when I put effort in dressing up, but I don't do that often. I usually wear sweats/shorts/regular tshirts and all that. Nothing special! ~6/10 depending on how I'm feeling.

Humor
    I think I'm damn funny! In most cases. Although my sense of humor doesn't exactly align with most of the people I know, so it's lost on them. I dislike the plethora of "your mom" jokes(or jokes of an equal level) that people seem to be so fond of these days. I prefer situational humor and irony as opposed to just outright random nonsense.

That being said, I am known to laugh quite hysterically at many of those same jokes I just decried when I am by myself. It's not that they aren't funny exactly, just that they are heavily overused and become quite annoying when it's someones entire repertoire of humor. I'd give it like a 8/10! I'm not funny myself exactly, but I enjoy a good joke.

Social skills
    My social skills are utter crap. I'm very bad at meeting new people, all that etc. I can manage well enough when it's something necessary like a job interview or something of that nature, but I really dislike being in these situations. 4/10

Booty
    I literally have no booty whatsoever :/ Luckily enough this is something that can be changed if I start working out! Currently it's like a 2/10 but come summer time I'm hoping for a 10/10!!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Intelligence: 5.5-6/10 - I'm about average or well... nothing too special I guess.
    Looks: I'd normally rate myself a 5 or 5.5/10, but I've been learning to appreciate myself more recently to build my confidence. A lot people, both friends and people I don't know have labeled me as cute and adorable which is are compliments I'm not used to but I'm learning to get used to it. So I'd probably rate self a 6-6.5/10.
    Humor: 3/10 - Sarcastic humor only used to put a smile on the faces of my parents, but I don't use it on anyone else.
    Social skills: 5/10 - It's very dependent depending on situation. Being a somewhat leader you've kinda have to have the social skills to talk to people and lead things, but when it comes to a party (especially one where I barely know anyone), I'm awkward as hell
    Booty: 3/10 - What booty?

Years
    My answers are all coming from a teenage guy just so you know. Anyways
    1. Intelligence: 7.5-8/10 I would say I'm pretty smart. Sometimes I skip over things which lowers grades slightly but if I saw it I'd have higher scores. Not too bad though. Also when it comes to foreign languages, I learn quick.
    2. Looks: 10/10 I'm perfectly fine with the way I look and I don't care what people think about how I dress/talk.
    3. Humor: Varies. Can't really place it on the scale because I can either be really funy or not so funny.
    4. Social skills: 7/10. I usually stick with people I'm used to talking to everyday however I'll hang out with other people I don't from time to time.
    5. Booty: 2/10. I don't even know why I answered this one but oh well.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    1. Intelligence: Yeah I don't have much of that, I'm able to understand new information, but I have trouble remembering it and applying it correctly on first shot : 6/10.
    2. Looks: I'm losing some hang-ups of mine while taking age, and I try to make my looks better. It goes with best clothes-choosing, doing sport, shaving more often... I'm just beginning so it'll be a 5.5/10 to give me courage.
    3. Humor: I won't try to be modest on this one, I am capable of making me myself LMFAO. Sometimes it's not good on my friends and all, but overall I like to rate my humor very high : 9/10.
    4. Social skills: I think I could get even better since I'm ill-at-ease in certain situations (friend losing someone, friend confessing about crappy sentimental life, friend confessing they like you when you don't like 'em, getting angry)... I'm just social enough to go talk with people that I don't know, for that my friends' list is pretty full with people I don't share a lot with. There are too many haha : 6.5/10.
    5. Booty: Yup, I am a very narcissic person, so a 9/10 will be good, even if objectively my natural charm is not my main weapon.

<place Deal with it Pic. here>

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    1. Intelligence: 7/10. I'm not some wonder kid with great grades, but I'm well read, enjoy reading a lot, and I could give a good analysis of everything. Not to mention that I'm very coniving. Street smarts would raise this to an 11 I believe.
    2. Looks: 7/10. I'm overweight, but stocky in a good way. I need to lose some weight, and stop leaving my patchy beard to grow, otherwise I have a great persona. I also got them eyes, the ones that you can't look into long enough, and it also has to do with the aura. I might not look like a 20 year old brad pitt, but I have that aura....
    3. Humor: 8/10. Morbid as fuck, but if you get used to it, and I catch you off guard, you could be laughing for hours.
    4. Social skills: 6/10. Still learning how to flirt and just pick up convos in general, but I'm a quick learner. A couple of months ago I would say I was a 4. Bit weird of course cause of how expressive I am. :/
    5. Booty: 100/10. Its the kinda ass that melts chocolate with just a shake.

Years
    1. Intelligence: I don't like the word intelligence as I do believe it's fairly subjective and intelligence is usually coherent with memorization so if my memory dictates whether I'm " Intelligent " or not then I honestly think it's too ridiculous to even consider. I mean anyone can read.. and remember. There are just those who WANT to " Learn " and those who DON'T want to learn. I read, I remember it, I recite. Yes, I'm very intelligent. 10/10 would chronicle my wisdom. No, but seriously. I would say 1/10 because I deem intelligence to be nonexistent.
    2. Looks: I've always averaged between 7-8/10 with the ladies. I'm not too fond of how I look but I've always drawn attention from cute women since I was little and that transitioned over into " adult "hood. I really just don't care anymore, lol.
    3. Humor: I'm a comedic genius! No, but seriously. . I am. >.> I don't know where I am on the " Comedy ladder ", but I've always managed to make everyone laugh thus title " Class Clown ". I guess maybe 5/10 because there are days where people wanted me to STFU and other days they'd be laughing too hard to care. It's not a matter of being " Funny " I'm just goofy af.
    4. Social skills: L M A O. 1/10 I have about as much social skills as a tree branch. ;'( Interacting with people SUKS! They tend to prolong conversations to the point I just ignore them or simply straight face them and then their smile immediately fades away.
    5. Booty: Oh goodness. Females and sadly guys too have been grabbing and smacking my ass since middle school and I always felt so violated. =|That crap irritates me man, I don't want anyone's hands near my ass that shit ain't cool. I'm rating this a 2/10 because WTF BRUH?! -_-

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    1. Intelligence: I don't like the word intelligence as I do believe it's fairly subjective and intelligence is usually coherent with memorization so if my memory dictates whether I'm " Intelligent " or not then I honestly think it's too ridiculous to even consider. I mean anyone can read.. and remember. There are just those who WANT to " Learn " and those who DON'T want to learn. I read, I remember it, I recite. Yes, I'm very intelligent. 10/10 would chronicle my wisdom. No, but seriously. I would say 1/10 because I deem intelligence to be nonexistent.

Intelligence isn't really a subjective term, though. I guess you could say you are smart but don't do anything with it, but that doesn't make it objective. Memorization is only one part of intelligence. That's why IQ tests aren't complete garbage, you can actually turn your intelligence into a somewhat representative number. Let's look at it this way, you have to make a test. Before this test, you are going to try your hardest, that's a given. You are in a perfect condition, that's a given. The parts of the test are mathematics, logic puzzles, remembering a list of words from another language, and questions about an article. Assume this test you have a dictionary with a perfect description of every word, and a handbook with mathematic rules. Assume you have no skill in any of these subject you could have had otherwise. Now, if you do this test, results will differ, and it will show that intelligence is a factual thing. It's all about your capacity for logic, understanding and memory. Of course, people have different distribution of these skills, but not every ones total will be the same. Intelligence is your capability to learn, and learning is more than just memorizing.

Years
    Intelligence isn't really a subjective term, though. I guess you could say you are smart but don't do anything with it, but that doesn't make it objective. Memorization is only one part of intelligence. That's why IQ tests aren't complete garbage, you can actually turn your intelligence into a somewhat representative number. Let's look at it this way, you have to make a test. Before this test, you are going to try your hardest, that's a given. You are in a perfect condition, that's a given. The parts of the test are mathematics, logic puzzles, remembering a list of words from another language, and questions about an article. Assume this test you have a dictionary with a perfect description of every word, and a handbook with mathematic rules. Assume you have no skill in any of these subject you could have had otherwise. Now, if you do this test, results will differ, and it will show that intelligence is a factual thing. It's all about your capacity for logic, understanding and memory. Of course, people have different distribution of these skills, but not every ones total will be the same. Intelligence is your capability to learn, and learning is more than just memorizing.

Wot? You didn't say anything that excludes my own " logic " about what intelligence is which is memorization. We're all given the same equal opportunity to " Learn " through the same " Generic " education system ( For those us us who actually attended school ). We're all taught the same way, even those who need more tutoring than others because It's not that they're incapable of understanding but merely do to not remembering the necessarily steps. I mean " Studying " is a thing is it not? Studying is designed to help you remember because without remembrance we couldn't use the words we use are or even apply deductive reason in most cases because our brains are already built on a collective premise. This is NOT an attempt to prove myself right or you wrong because clearly these are two different respectable opinions about what intelligence consists of but I won't see differently about what I think considering my perspective is absolute, at least to me. Individuals think differently so I'm not sure about " Logic " either, I mean what makes a person more logical than the next? I'm guessing the most popular answer would be considered as such.

Intelligence isn't about " Capability " because this would make EVERYONE intelligent and from what I observe in this world " stupid " people exist, no? Yes, I am capable of learning a LOT but the problem lies in me not wanting to learn anything I feel isn't indispensable. Regardless, I MUST remember everything I have learned overtime or it's as if I NEVER learned at all. You understand? I mean have many times do we speak with the intent to reiterate something we've said previously? We're all really repetitious when it comes to " Intelligence ". As I'm explaining this to you now, I'm repeating something I've said COUNTLESS times prior to this " Discussion ". I understand I applied my own " Logic " to even get this answer from the beginning but once again I don't find logic cohesive to intelligence because some would even consider what I say to be ludicrous. If no one agrees with what I say then I'm NOT intelligent, I'm then completely asinine for even suggesting something of the sort.

Individual perceptions man, but I digress. -_-

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Intelligence: 10/10
    School-wise, eh? I'd be a straight A student if it wasn't for Maths, but still. Oh, and I'm not allowed to answer in class unless no one else knows the answer 'cause the teachers are tired of me. :/
    Meh. At least I get to sleep in class. I've nothing new to learn anyway.

Looks: 0/10
    I'm my own cockblock.

Humour: 10/10
    One thing that I love about myself is my twisted sense of humour.

Social skills: 0/10
    I've been paid to go out. That is all.

Booty: ???/10

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Wot? You didn't say anything that excludes my own " logic " about what intelligence is which is memorization. We're all given the same equal opportunity to " Learn " through the same " Generic " education system ( For those us us who actually attended school ). We're all taught the same way, even those who need more tutoring than others because It's not that they're incapable of understanding but merely do to not remembering the necessarily steps. I mean " Studying " is a thing is it not? Studying is designed to help you remember because without remembrance we couldn't use the words we use are or even apply deductive reason in most cases because our brains are already built on a collective premise. This is NOT an attempt to prove myself right or you wrong because clearly these are two different respectable opinions about what intelligence consists of but I won't see differently about what I think considering my perspective is absolute, at least to me. Individuals think differently so I'm not sure about " Logic " either, I mean what makes a person more logical than the next? I'm guessing the most popular answer would be considered as such.

Intelligence isn't about " Capability " because this would make EVERYONE intelligent and from what I observe in this world " stupid " people exist, no? Yes, I am capable of learning a LOT but the problem lies in me not wanting to learn anything I feel isn't indispensable. Regardless, I MUST remember everything I have learned overtime or it's as if I NEVER learned at all. You understand? I mean have many times do we speak with the intent to reiterate something we've said previously? We're all really repetitious when it comes to " Intelligence ". As I'm explaining this to you now, I'm repeating something I've said COUNTLESS times prior to this " Discussion ". I understand I applied my own " Logic " to even get this answer from the beginning but once again I don't find logic cohesive to intelligence because some would even consider what I say to be ludicrous. If no one agrees with what I say then I'm NOT intelligent, I'm then completely asinine for even suggesting something of the sort.

Individual perceptions man, but I digress. -_-

I disagree, and before I go in to why, I suggest that if you want to comment on it, it's best to do that on my profile if it's a small thing, or if you want to carry on this discussion to make a thread in Discussion and Debate, because I don't want to derail this thread, haha.

Firstly, we aren't given equal oppurtunities. We aren't taught the same way. If we were, this discussion could be researched very easily, and this discussion would not be held.
    Secondly, I don't think memorization can be seen as a single thing. And pure memorization doesn't work with most of things. Look at maths. We have it memorized that 1 and 1 makes 2, but we don't have it memorized that 48 times 17 is 816. Atleast, I don't haha. We may have memorized their individual value, but we don't have the answer ready. This we make by doing some steps in our mind. 50 times 17 is 850, 17 times 2 is 34, 850 minus 34 is 816. That's how I did it anyway. The speed at which I can come up with these steps, and how much of a grasp I have about these numbers meaning, dictates how well I can come up with the answer. Different people will have different speeds at which they do this, because they have different skills in this, not because they have memorized less information about the process. I totally agree on the fact that intelligence is for a big part memorization, but there is a difference in having things memorized and applying those things. Schools don't ask you to just recite facts you learned, they learn you to apply these tidbits of knowledge you have. If you remember how a economic cycle works, that doesn't mean you will be able to apply these facts to a economic time scale, or something similar. It's all about applying learned information, not just reciting it.
    I also don't understand your last paragraph. For me, the sentence, "Intelligence isn't about " Capability " because this would make EVERYONE intelligent" contradicts itself, although I might be missing something. If people have different capability, than how would everyone be intelligent? It suggest some people are more capable of it than others, which would suggest different levels of intelligence?

And a bit off an add on, I don't mean to sound harsh, but maybe tone down on the all caps and the quotation marks? It makes everything seem more demeaning and aggressive...

Lucid

7/10? I read a lot. I've got common sense, I just don't take many things seriously. I'm in encyclopedia of useless information. But I have no idea how I passed high school, I used to wake up, get stoned and enter in random numbers in math classes. I'd ace science classes, history, english, stuff like that, but if it didn't fall in my line of interest, I gave zero fucks, I still don't. I dunno.

2. Looks:
    9 ;X Not because I'm shallow, or think I'm the hottest person in the room, but just because I'm 100% confident in my own skin, my weight and features. I think I'm well dressed, enough to get complements from strangers when I go out. I like keeping up with hair and make up trends, I love collecting clothes and cosmetics. I put effort in my appearance and I think I look as good as I can. I'd like to start tanning again though.

3. Hurmor:
    6. Omg. My sense of humor is so stupid. Just kind of insulting and immature. I'm really super lame.

4. Social skills:
    8. I can be very friendly and warm, I get along well with pretty much anyone, but I'm the kind of person who will be a complete birch to your face--if I don't like you, it's obvious. While I do well with big groups of people, and have plenty of friends, I do prefer to be alone, so I get kind of reclusive sometimes. I don't like going out to overly noisy places either.

5. Booty:
    6. Ima white gurl, it's okay. Srry. I've got great bewbs tho. ;/

Years
    I disagree, and before I go in to why, I suggest that if you want to comment on it, it's best to do that on my profile if it's a small thing, or if you want to carry on this discussion to make a thread in Discussion and Debate, because I don't want to derail this thread, haha.

Firstly, we aren't given equal oppurtunities. We aren't taught the same way. If we were, this discussion could be researched very easily, and this discussion would not be held.
    Secondly, I don't think memorization can be seen as a single thing. And pure memorization doesn't work with most of things. Look at maths. We have it memorized that 1 and 1 makes 2, but we don't have it memorized that 48 times 17 is 816. Atleast, I don't haha. We may have memorized their individual value, but we don't have the answer ready. This we make by doing some steps in our mind. 50 times 17 is 850, 17 times 2 is 34, 850 minus 34 is 816. That's how I did it anyway. The speed at which I can come up with these steps, and how much of a grasp I have about these numbers meaning, dictates how well I can come up with the answer. Different people will have different speeds at which they do this, because they have different skills in this, not because they have memorized less information about the process. I totally agree on the fact that intelligence is for a big part memorization, but there is a difference in having things memorized and applying those things. Schools don't ask you to just recite facts you learned, they learn you to apply these tidbits of knowledge you have. If you remember how a economic cycle works, that doesn't mean you will be able to apply these facts to a economic time scale, or something similar. It's all about applying learned information, not just reciting it.
    I also don't understand your last paragraph. For me, the sentence, "Intelligence isn't about " Capability " because this would make EVERYONE intelligent" contradicts itself, although I might be missing something. If people have different capability, than how would everyone be intelligent? It suggest some people are more capable of it than others, which would suggest different levels of intelligence?

And a bit off an add on, I don't mean to sound harsh, but maybe tone down on the all caps and the quotation marks? It makes everything seem more demeaning and aggressive...

No thank you. This wasn't intended to be a " Quarrel " so there's no need for another rebuttal pertaining to the initial topic. I've already explained that " my perspective is absolute, at least to me ". I was simply trying to elaborate as vaguely as possible, but that didn't pan out. I didn't expect anyone to agree with what I said but you initiated a conversation by objecting to what I said. That's cool and all that you think otherwise but it doesn't affect me to the point I'd reconsider anything.

Have a nice day. ^.^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I love this thread haha
    1. Intelligence: 9/10 Im actually pretty smart but like in a school I am just braindead I get good grades but I cant talk smart to you haha.
    2. Looks: 10/10 I don't want to look full of myself here but I think I am beautiful haha. I am extremely slim average muscles my hair looks awesome in my opinion and I like my eyebrows and eyes except I would change my eye color if I could.
    3. Humor: 9/10 I am naturally humorous but not overly when some people say a joke every minute but I get sick of people like that but ill make someone laugh when I want to and ill laugh at something even if its not funny even a insult plus I love my laugh :P
    4. Social skills: 9.5/10 I am naturally sociable lol I do try to take to almost everyone even the meanest people but sometimes I can be antisocial talking 1 on 1 with someone Idk. The only thing I doubt myself in socially is that some of the groups I am with (mostly girls) are not always making smart decisions....
    5. Booty: This I cant answer as im not very oriented in that area of judging haha....

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    1. Intelligence: 8/10 maybe. I do well academically (mostly As; I have a 3.9 gpa I think) and I'm usually able to grasp new ideas fairly well. (except math. math hurts my head. I have legitimately shed tears over math.)
    2. Looks: 6.5/10? My self image has been gradually improving but this is where I'm at right now. I'm alright, but it's not like I stand out or anything.
    3. Humor: 6.5/10. I have my moments. Mostly sarcastic ones.
    4. Social skills: 6/10. I can get along with most people, but I am a bit awkward and usually shy around people I don't know well.
    5. Booty: 3/10 lmao

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    1. Intelligence: 9/10 i suck at applying it tho. i'm better at telling other people what to do.
    2. Looks: rating myself as myself right? 3/10 because more than half the time my sex isn't correct.
    3. Humor: 8/10 creativity is kind of a struggle but i'm alright at applying "learned" humor and it usually gets a few laughs.
    4. Social skills: 9/10 yeh i've been able to hone these for a long time.
    5. Booty: 5/10 hah

dang i dunno. any of these could be 10/10 instead and i still wouldn't be satisfied.

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    1. Intelligence: 9.5/10. I'm smart. I know it. I use it to help others via tutoring, peer mentoring, etc. but I'm also a show-off in class (as some would perceive) because I'm always answering questions and raising my hands. My professor asked the class today after reviewing our essays (I got a 93%) how many of us who took the previous course on Essay Writing saw the material and thought, "I'd never make these mistakes; this is worthless, psh" and I raised my hand because guess what, I could write better than some of these university students (no, seriously, she showed anonymous examples on the board from my class. My classmates cannot properly form plurals and constantly use an apostrophe between a noun and an "s" denoting plurality) in grade five.
    2. Looks: Mmm... I don't know what to say here. I think I have good looks; I just have too much weight, so that bumps it down. I'd probably say 6/10 due to the weight issue. I have a pretty OK face ☺
    3. Humor: Depends. I don't necessarily think I'm hilarious. I'm just super silly and very kitty-like. If you like that kind of thing, then 7.5/10 I guess, but if not, 1/10 where "1" is for effort!
    4. Social skills: 1/10. I only rate a "1" because I try. Sometimes. I have social anxiety disorder, and I also didn't attend highschool in a normal streamlined way. I therefore didn't develop these properly. I'm also a survivor of domestic abuse (among other worse things), so whatever social skills I had were crippled at that point anyway. I'm still smart though, so I have that going for me, which is nice :pink_tongue:
    5. Booty: Size? Welp, I got a booty for sure. Form / firmness? I don't know. I don't know what other "booties" look or feel like lol so I can't properly rate this :pink_tongue:

Years
    1. Intelligence: It really depends on how you classify intelligence. I learn in a weird way usually, but I love learning and I think I'm pretty intelligent in that I don't just memorize things; I have genuine thoughts and ideas that I'm able to formulate on my own. I'd give myself 8/10, because I'm not too good at math and learn a little differently.
    2. Looks: Face? Mm. I don't know. Some days I feel super cute and confident. Other days I'm basically like no please hide my face. I'd give myself maybe a 7/10.
    3. Humor: I think I'm hilarious. I can make myself laugh at least. My sense of humor though is subjective. Some people think I'm funny and other people really don't get or catch my humor and get confused... 7/10
    4. Social skills: I try. I should get points for trying. I'm a bit socially nervous, but I'm pretty good at not coming across as a complete weirdo. 5/10
    5. Booty: I've been told I've "got booty for a white girl", and everyone I've dated has been into the booty. I can't say I understand, but I gotta give myself 8/10

Back