• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think the chances are...

Chances of relationship working out the second time around

• You bet it could work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on the people

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Maybe, maybe not

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Of two people breaking up, and getting back together, and have things work out the second time around? And the reasons due to the break-up weren't like cheating or anything like that, just stupid little fights D=

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • It depends on the situation. If it's become apparent that some guy is just out to take advantage of this girl for sex, status, or whatever more, then no. If it's a fight, they'll probably forgive.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • There is a good chance of it happening. :3 Just as CW said, if it was just little fights, then I'm sure they could forgive each other and learn from their mistakes. Unless they are really stubborn. x_x;

Anyway, my two friends used to do that all that time. Although, it happened like 7 times...after that many chances, it was almost impossible for the two to actually love each other and eventually split for good.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Probably.Constant bickering is normal I guess.If it's something sserious,than it won't probably work out :o

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I believe it could happen. Most people are quite reasonable and understanding and if the fights were small, then I'm sure the two could overcome it. If they really care about each other then they certainly aren't going to let a few pesky fights destroy their relationship. :3~

~Kelsey

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Usually breakups are constituted by one of the people in the relationship screwing up somehow. I think that if you really love someone, you can forgive the person's mistake and make up. Of course...it all depends on what happened to cause the initial breakup, how long and serious the reletionship was before things went bad, how forgiving the person is, etc. All in all...it just depends on the situation. o.o

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yep, depends what type of situation they're in and who they are.

Back