• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    personally, I think a fighting/dragon type would be really cool. they could even take out the dragon part and it would be sweet

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    err, then wouldn't it just be a fighting type? i really don't understand what the point your trying to get across here...

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
    Like each gen they have a really powered pokemon

Gen 1: Dragonite
    Gen 2: Tyranitar
    Gen 3: Salamance
    Gen 4: Garchomp

I want a poison pokemon :D

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Like each gen they have a really powered pokemon

Gen 1: Dragonite
    Gen 2: Tyranitar
    Gen 3: Salamance
    Gen 4: Garchomp

I want a poison pokemon :D

gen 3's is actually metagross, but Ononokusu (watch the video on pokebeach) looks ready to fill that spot with his uber-samurai dragon powers.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't want another dragon-type psuedolegendary. D:

I'd like to see a levitating poison/dark though. :P

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    gen 3's is actually metagross, but Ononokusu (watch the video on pokebeach) looks ready to fill that spot with his uber-samurai dragon powers.

It's actually both Salamence and Metagross as they both have a BST of 600. It's the only generation to have two (three if you count Slaking and it's 670 BST) psuedolegend families, at least to my knowledge.

There are a lot of possibilities but personally I'm hoping for Dragon/Ice. =D

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    dragon/fire

best combo ever, and we need a good lookin one to make up for that ugly train wreck reshiram -_-"

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I don't think the pseudo-legendary would be a Poison-Type because it is only good against one type, and they have to have sweeping capabilities. Maybe a Dark/Dragon, or Ice/Ground.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I'm all for a psuedo-legendary that isn't Dragon. I think we have too many >.< I probably wouldn't mind if it's type combination was unique though.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Well, considering we don't know much about the whole Pokédex, I would like a Grass/Dragon type :)

It's a little farfetched, and I know it doesn't work, but I would like it.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    I'm all up for another psuedolegendary, but no more Dragons please -_-

How about something more reptile, possibly Poison/Psychic.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so!

If anything there needs to be more different type mixes

yes exactly and the poison type really badly needs good pokemon and you cant get much better than a psuedo-ledge!

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Also it doesn't help that it only gets a x2 bonus against grass (unless it's a dual type w/poison, which a few are) yet it has two weaknesses, maybe a Poison/Psychic might balance that out

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Also it doesn't help that it only gets a x2 bonus against grass (unless it's a dual type w/poison, which a few are) yet it has two weaknesses, maybe a Poison/Psychic might balance that out

yes and one thing i really hoped for this generation (although i doubt it will happen) was for poison to gain the super effective hit on bugs it had in the first generation!! and i know it would make bugs even worse but it would help poison at least!!
    and also a field for poison types i think i saw someone mention acid rain ages ago and it would be like every turn poison types recover 1/16th hp and non poisons lose 1/16th hp and poison type moves gain 50% power

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back